[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
Opinion on including Hyrri's Ire in Betrayal? They're raising the added cold damage from 70 to 220.

That's a huge amount of damage, it sounds pretty solid but only if you can get some of that missing life back. You'd have to sacrifice some points on your tree for more health nodes and prioritize more life in your gear and jewels.
I'm thinking of playing this build for betrayal, but I usually go for some MF build first to farm currency. Is it possible for this build to run MF gear for farming before transitioning to end game clearing?
Planning on playing this in Betrayal as a league starter, did a practice yesterday and hit 82 pretty damn quickly, what bows do you guys reccomend until I get a hopeshredder, assuming it will take a bit to get considering it drops off uber elder, just any bow with high ele damage?
How this build can be run lab sir?
"
infinitaszero wrote:
I'm thinking of playing this build for betrayal, but I usually go for some MF build first to farm currency. Is it possible for this build to run MF gear for farming before transitioning to end game clearing?

Yes you can run this build on MF gear.
"
Zeypha wrote:
Planning on playing this in Betrayal as a league starter, did a practice yesterday and hit 82 pretty damn quickly, what bows do you guys reccomend until I get a hopeshredder, assuming it will take a bit to get considering it drops off uber elder, just any bow with high ele damage?

I'd say Quill Rain but seeing the nerfs it's getting for 3.5, I'd say definitely go with a Doomfletch for leveling instead.
"
YamiYami0204 wrote:
How this build can be run lab sir?

Extremely well, I ran dozens of labs and didn't die once with all Darkshrines on this build over the course of Delve League, even on the worst days.
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
Opinion on including Hyrri's Ire in Betrayal? They're raising the added cold damage from 70 to 220.

That's a huge amount of damage, it sounds pretty solid but only if you can get some of that missing life back. You'd have to sacrifice some points on your tree for more health nodes and prioritize more life in your gear and jewels.

I personally don't think we need more damage, having the huge amount of life from kaom's I think is much more valuable.

Also, wouldn't getting a cold pen watcher's eye be better than the one you are using?
Will you release your Champion Scourge Arrow build before the league starts?
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
Zeypha wrote:

I'd say Quill Rain but seeing the nerfs it's getting for 3.5, I'd say definitely go with a Doomfletch for leveling instead.

Dont' you think that Storm Cloud --> Tempest should be better with some added lightning?
Last edited by bwcloud on Dec 6, 2018, 5:35:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info