[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

how did you craft aspect of the cat or how do they even exist in 3.4 if beastiary didnt go core?
"
oMySunshine wrote:
how did you craft aspect of the cat or how do they even exist in 3.4 if beastiary didnt go core?

You can find them as rare drops while Delving, although I just bought mine off the market.
what about new league leveling and hc-viability?
"
EmptyJar wrote:
what about new league leveling and hc-viability?

I'm going to be completely honest with you, I wouldn't suggest this build as a day 1 League build since bow leveling tends to be a real pain in the ass without any gear, but if you really insisted on it I would recommend trying to get a Quill Rain ASAP and level with RoA. As far as HC viability, I don't play hardcore and don't ever intend to but the build is survivable enough that I'm confident I could do the game deathless with more defense invested into it.
I don't think leveling as bow is a good idea unless you're used to leveling as a bow char. You could try something like toxic rain and rain of arrows but tbh id just go sunder and respec if you want something simple.
Last edited by Azrilkai on Nov 25, 2018, 10:04:34 PM
Amazing build guide! I hope to run this for Betrayal league. Have you considered a section in your guide for getting upgrades in order of importance or even a section for starting out fresh in a new league?
"
crispyexcal wrote:
Amazing build guide! I hope to run this for Betrayal league. Have you considered a section in your guide for getting upgrades in order of importance or even a section for starting out fresh in a new league?
Perhaps when I have more time I could do a section on upgrade importance, also I really don't recommend this build as a day 1 fresh league build, reason being that bow leveling, especially as a Scion can be very tough without any gear. You can still make this build extremely early into the league if you want (I made this build just a week into Delve), I just wouldn't do it on day 1.
Opinion on including Hyrri's Ire in Betrayal? They're raising the added cold damage from 70 to 220.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Opinion on including Hyrri's Ire in Betrayal? They're raising the added cold damage from 70 to 220.

Seems pretty strong.. adding about 20% in POB on a similar hopeshredder scion, as well as a shitload of dodge/evasion.

https://imgur.com/a/eU4jHeT
Last edited by Dolphin_ on Dec 4, 2018, 9:44:32 PM
"
Dolphin_ wrote:
"

Seems pretty strong.. adding about 20% in POB on a similar hopeshredder scion, as well as a shitload of dodge/evasion.

https://imgur.com/a/eU4jHeT

That's actually closer to 26% more damage, the percents are a bit different backwards.

100%-21%=79%
21/79=26%

Not to mention with how accessible it is, it'll actually be a MUCH bigger damage increase on a character that doesn't yet have strong abyss jewels.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info