3.4.3c Patch Notes

"Added trails to various Melee skills"

wat?
"
The Zana Mods to Shape a Map now correctly require 5 Memory Fragments, 10 Memory Fragments, and the Elder Orb acquired respectively to become unlocked.

This was extremely lame to change, I grind my atlas self found, so rolling a rare T5 and then paying a zana mod to shape it with the (shaped tier: 1-5) was useful.
Also atlas progression still really sucks when you have elder memory frag spots on maps you cant self find or drop.

even with 100+/159 atlas, getting map completion coverage is still a fucking chore because of RNG variance.

Challenges this league still the grindiest ive ever seen.
Pushing 200+ and only found 1 boss, this is just grind boring maps and fossil farming league only at this point.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Jeez, still fixing things 1 month in.
i mean cool the game works better and better but you guys optimise a stadium without events and spectators :D

tencent best company
"
sedyana wrote:
"
jormaerik wrote:
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
3.4.3c Patch Notes

The map owner must now be present in order for anyone to receive credit for the "Defeat a Delve Boss" and similar challenges.

I haven't posted to the forums at all when it comes to non-technical issues.

This is the first time in the history of the entire game I feel like I have to say something as this change is so unbelievably short-sighted.

I have completed challenges back when they were hard (and have a "challenge completed" t-shirt to prove it.)

Back then challenges were actually hard, this particular change makes a "challenge" way more harder to complete. Why you might ask? Well between 8 active players in our guild we have seen the Aul encounter a whopping 4 times. Let that sink in for a while. 4 whopping encounters! It's a month to the league already and only half of us has seen the event once (actually less than that, since one guy got it twice on their Delve map.)

One of the encounters is still today uncompleteable due to Delve modifiers. Two others were also so bad that I had to respec my highest character to a full aura/curse support.

There is no way you can complete the encounters without having the exact suitable build, and lucking into them at the current spawn rates.

I understand that it took time to implement the fancy new challenges. There's a way to fix this issue; all you need to do is to up the spawn rate by an order of magnitude (ie. make it appear ten times more often.) or revert the change.

This change *will* hurt your retention rate when it comes to your most hardcore fans. Please give this a second thought.

PS. Doubling the spawn rate doesn't do any good; it's way too rare as is for that to have any tangible effect.

+1

+1
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:

The Emperor's Luck divination card set can no longer reward Essences or Breach Splinters. It was never intended to do so.

Everyone told me I was a looney when I told them I got Essences and Splinters from that, but know they know I was right god damnit.
Last edited by CyndiLauper on Sep 28, 2018, 8:13:05 AM
Well, I quit since the "delve cost changes".

Just checkin in now and then, but it seems they really dont listen to the majority of core players. And still balance the game around a 1% of elite nolifers.

I would play again if sulphite gets increased, but im done with massgrinding maps for this league. My atlas is complete since weeks...

Let us DIG!

*btw: If you critique my standpoint please add your characterlevel and maxdepth. Because 90% of people that say "its fine ur just spoiled blablabla" is at like depth 200 and is lvl 88 or smth.
Last edited by brainyyyy on Sep 28, 2018, 8:20:47 AM
hey ggg, dont you wanna gate beyond behind zana 8? its fun! take it away please.
Last edited by rade0n on Sep 28, 2018, 8:33:47 AM
As if 40/40 wasn't already hard enough... then we doubled it. Seriously bullshit, thank god I got to 24. Lets keep players wanting to play more by making it even harder to completely already insane RNG challenges. Stupid move.
Can confirm that the "no flares" challenge is still broken.

Encountered 1 boss in Delve, both my partner and I threw all our flares out at the previous node, nearly blinding both ourselves in the process.

Killed the boss, got 1 beam pyramid challenge completed, but the "no flares" didn't pop. Pretty discouraging since it took so long to find him in the first place.

:(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info