3.4.3c Patch Notes

"
jormaerik wrote:
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
3.4.3c Patch Notes

The map owner must now be present in order for anyone to receive credit for the "Defeat a Delve Boss" and similar challenges.

I haven't posted to the forums at all when it comes to non-technical issues.

This is the first time in the history of the entire game I feel like I have to say something as this change is so unbelievably short-sighted.

I have completed challenges back when they were hard (and have a "challenge completed" t-shirt to prove it.)

Back then challenges were actually hard, this particular change makes a "challenge" way more harder to complete. Why you might ask? Well between 8 active players in our guild we have seen the Aul encounter a whopping 4 times. Let that sink in for a while. 4 whopping encounters! It's a month to the league already and only half of us has seen the event once (actually less than that, since one guy got it twice on their Delve map.)

One of the encounters is still today uncompleteable due to Delve modifiers. Two others were also so bad that I had to respec my highest character to a full aura/curse support.

There is no way you can complete the encounters without having the exact suitable build, and lucking into them at the current spawn rates.

I understand that it took time to implement the fancy new challenges. There's a way to fix this issue; all you need to do is to up the spawn rate by an order of magnitude (ie. make it appear ten times more often.) or revert the change.

This change *will* hurt your retention rate when it comes to your most hardcore fans. Please give this a second thought.

PS. Doubling the spawn rate doesn't do any good; it's way too rare as is for that to have any tangible effect.

+1
oof
Where da resonator stacking at, tho?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
sulphite is still worse than before the change

flares are still clunky.
Ok i haven't played the league yet, but after this patch it finally seems to be a bit up and running. Some nice improvements to performance in there as well. Only a month after release : P. See you in the delve bois.

Edit: while some improvements are added, the unique delve encounters seems to have received an indirect nerf and zana crafting no longer matches the lvl you're at when you unlock it so thats also nerfed. RIP. Dunno why you hate your longtime playerbase so much...
Last edited by DistantBliss on Sep 28, 2018, 2:28:28 AM
"Decreased the size of the label for the Crawler. This should help prevent accidentally clicking on the Crawler when trying to pick up items."

THANK YOU
3 Options to make the Boss Challenges less Rng related

1.When you clear 4-5 Outpost Rooms,a Boss will spawn in this Area

2.Make it Possible to see a Boss Sign on the Delve Map(in Uncharted Zones) when you get near his Biome.

3.Increase the Radius that Open up the Delve Map.The Overview now is to small

Biggest Problem atm imo is that you can spend 500.000 Sulphite and still not see Aul.This is a huge Problem cause with every 18k SP burned you lose more Motivation to try it again.People want to spend their SP in finding Currency Rooms or go Deeper,not for finishing a Challenge.

I have my Portal but im rly worried about the sanity of the Guys that dont have the 36 Challenges xD
Sounds like a good set of improvements. Especially slow spawns of zombies was a PITA

Cheers
"
The Zana Mods to Shape a Map now correctly require 5 Memory Fragments, 10 Memory Fragments, and the Elder Orb acquired respectively to become unlocked.

Not an improvement. Definitely a nerf to the atlas. Why is this even necessary? GGG refuses to buff map drops, then forces us to farm T15 - T16 maps for decent sulphite gain, then you nerf the one thing that helps people do this?

Done with this league.
"Don't Tread on Me"
"
sedyana wrote:
So you make your shitty challenges extra shitty? Good job GGG, you officially made the worst challenge league to date. Whoever thought this was a good idea needs a kick in the nuts or ovaries.

+1

This (removal of ability for folks to kindly help with the boss challenges) was a poor decision, GGG.

Please rethink your strategy.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info