3.4.3c Patch Notes

This is the first league I doubt I'll be able to get 36/40 in SSF. End-game grinds seem easier than these delve-specific RNG bullshit challenges. Pardon my French, but it's the truth.

Still, I love this league and I'll play it full 3 months. Even if you give us some cool flashback event later, I'll stick to Delve.
"
Can confirm that the "no flares" challenge is still broken.

Encountered 1 boss in Delve, both my partner and I threw all our flares out at the previous node, nearly blinding both ourselves in the process.

Killed the boss, got 1 beam pyramid challenge completed, but the "no flares" didn't pop. Pretty discouraging since it took so long to find him in the first place.

:(

Look on the bright side! You can now spend another month trying to find him and hope it won't bug out that time too.. and if that fails? You still got 1 more month of league!!

-Kappa
"
The Zana Mods to Shape a Map now correctly require 5 Memory Fragments, 10 Memory Fragments, and the Elder Orb acquired respectively to become unlocked.

Complete crap. Say "hi" to grind and "bye" to my further MTX. The pre patch version was the one which made it, as a working people, possible to reach higher levels (95+).

These threads are hilarious as always, everyone mad and threatening. Classic. And then everyone is surprised that they don't read their forum threads but choose to ignore them.
Love all the Zana mod rage. Glad I play in Standard with a full Atlas and all orbs unlocked so this doesn't affect me. League players got the short straw.
"
Player089 wrote:
These threads are hilarious as always, everyone mad and threatening. Classic. And then everyone is surprised that they don't read their forum threads but choose to ignore them.

Because this isn't the first time, of course by now all people can do is express like this when before GGG would ignore them anyway.

They just want to come home from work and enjoy few hours of new league content. Instead GGG keeps throwing out patches that pretty much locks them out of it. Such drastic re balancing both for running Delve and completing challenges 1 month in is just too much.
I think the issue is just that bugs, exploits are present and abused by some people and after a month or so, these are fixed and everyone who did not cheat is now at a major disadvantage.

This is also what Blizz did wrong at D3 and it cost them a great game.

Still loving the league, but if things are nerfed then those legit people suffer most. Ill never forget the red beasts nerf at Beastiary, six links were now a never to be found thing, just becaue some were exploiting it, so sad...

Still waiting for my first boss and the 4th orb or a key. :)
"
Player089 wrote:

[Removed by Support] If grown individuals can't take criticism because supporters are a bit upset about the direction of the game, they shouldn't be heading the direction of the game. The current direction would suggest GGG is putting their fingers in their ears and driving the train into a wall to get back at the players. This isn't any more wise or mature than how the players are responding right now, at the end of the day this is a company, they aren't working for free. Anything overtly offensive should be removed but the point of a comment shouldn't be disregarded because the player is upset while voicing it, at this point I would say the players have a right to be upset, you just don't understand why because you hardly play the game, specifically the part of the game that has been most impacted by these changes, challenge completion.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Sep 29, 2018, 9:40:02 AM
Good job! went from 0.1% chance to complete 36 chalenges to 0.0% chance this league. Oh by the way. i have 8 full fucking days in this season. what do you guys consider reasonable????

RNG on top of RNG on top of RNG.
"
SunbatherL wrote:

It's funny because if we were on Reddit, I would have to read your silly comment and then wondered why you would type something so silly but on the main site I can see what is expected, that you hardly play the game. If grown individuals can't take criticism because supporters are a bit upset about the direction of the game, they shouldn't be heading the direction of the game. The current direction would suggest GGG is putting their fingers in their ears and driving the train into a wall to get back at the players. This isn't any more wise or mature than how the players are responding right now, at the end of the day this is a company, they aren't working for free. Anything overtly offensive should be removed but the point of a comment shouldn't be disregarded because the player is upset while voicing it, at this point I would say the players have a right to be upset, you just don't understand why because you hardly play the game, specifically the part of the game that has been most impacted by these changes, challenge completion.

Lmao, you have a 2015 account with a bunch of scrubcore characters and are telling me I don't play the game enough because your highest scrubcore character is 1 level higher than my highest (formerly) HC. That's pretty delusional.

Now, I do infact not grind the game a lot, clearly. The funny thing is that everyone in this thread constantly claims the game is balanced around the "0.01%" players that grind all day and that "casual" players can't enjoy it. Look at the thread, it's literally all over, this exact statement.
And now here you are telling me I can't talk on the matter because I AM a casual player? I hope you realize that this is mentally challenged.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info