[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
meister1523 wrote:

Btw, what's a good alternative for the armor? Since Kaom's Heart is unreachable for me early this league.

A regular rare with high evasion + life + resists works for me.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
can some1 explain me how Chin Sol is better than quill rain? my dps is 12k(chin sol) vs 15k(quill rain) atm (low lvl) i see the 50% at close range is strong and all but clear speed is slower am i right?
Last edited by giray899 on Mar 11, 2019, 4:31:28 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
meister1523 wrote:

Btw, what's a good alternative for the armor? Since Kaom's Heart is unreachable for me early this league.

A regular rare with high evasion + life + resists works for me.

Can I use Belly of the Beast? I wonder if that's also a good alternative.

Thanks again!
Life as mutch as you can . and ressist .
"
meister1523 wrote:
Can I use Belly of the Beast? I wonder if that's also a good alternative.

If it gives you at least 75/75/75 resists, Belly is a great choice.

Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Mar 11, 2019, 10:55:34 AM

I got really lucky this season. :D

Helm took 3 tries and quiver just 2
Guys what to u use to destroy barrels and other object that can contain useful items?
Apologies if this has been covered somewhere in the previous 120 pages, but:

Given that we use:
- Soul of Lunaris: 1% additional Physical Damage Reduction for each nearby Enemy, up to 8%
- Soul of Gruthkul: 1% additional Physical Damage Reduction for each Hit you've taken Recently up to a maximum of 5%
- 3 Endurance Charges: 12% additional Physical Damage Reduction

Wouldn't a Chaos Golem with 4% additional physical damage reduction be a good fit?

I am thinking:
- Boots: CWDT / Immortal Call / Inc. Duration / Chaos Golem (so it wil get automatically summoned)
- Gloves: Blasphemy / Enfeeble / Blink Arrow / 4th slot not known yet, thinking of Faster Attacks, for faster Blink Arrow
- Bow: Blood Rage / Vaal Grace/ Vaal Haste / Inc. Duration / Phase Run

Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Mar 12, 2019, 8:23:40 AM
"
giray899 wrote:
can some1 explain me how Chin Sol is better than quill rain? my dps is 12k(chin sol) vs 15k(quill rain) atm (low lvl) i see the 50% at close range is strong and all but clear speed is slower am i right?

+ This!
I also have better dps witj Quill Rain than Chin Sol, and the clearspeef is way better with Quill Rain because of the crazy attack speed. Anybody know why to use Chin Sol now? I’m only lvl 68 so there can be skillpoints or something rhst changed this?

Any input would be most appreciated.
hi, thanks for guide i love this build but confused about that curse part

"You can only curse enemies with one curse at a time. Therefore we activate the curse aura we need in a specific situation (example: delve or bosses or mapping). Chose Flammability for maximum damage and Enfeeble for maximum toughness. With a corrupted Yoke of Suffering you are able to apply a seconds curse on enemies."

you said we can curse enemies with one curse at a time. so we need yoke of suffering with corrupted. but curses reserves 35% mana and hasta reserves 50% mana. how we can manage two curse auras at same time ? if we can't manage then why we need an additional curse mechanic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info