[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Hi, i am really interested with this build but there is something i don't understand. Your totems firing 4x projectiles in videos. But you are recommending 2x red 1x green 1x blue on frostferno . So how could i get change greater multiple projectiles with combustion, one of them is blue and other one is green. :(
would a golem (lightning / flame) benefit this build?
I just use a stone golem for regen.
"
Cedrina wrote:
Hi, i am really interested with this build but there is something i don't understand. Your totems firing 4x projectiles in videos. But you are recommending 2x red 1x green 1x blue on frostferno . So how could i get change greater multiple projectiles with combustion, one of them is blue and other one is green. :(

Rain of Splinters jewel
"
Alcsaar wrote:
"
Cedrina wrote:

Rain of Splinters jewel

thanks a lot, i was really confused :)
Is this still a boss killer build in 3.6? Can we get a summary of how powerful the build is at 3.6 rather then nerf comparison from 3.4 to 3.5 to 3.6? My main question it can the build still do 9.6 million dps+ as the tittle suggest or was that pre 3.4?
hey First thx for The Build/Guide. But im stuck at 4 totems and cant see how to get my 5 totem upp?
Hi! Im using your build and it's quite good.

Just a question: How did you get the 5 Totems overall?

Thanks!
"
meister1523 wrote:
Hi! Im using your build and it's quite good.

Just a question: How did you get the 5 Totems overall?

Thanks!

Till Poe 3.4 the hierophant Ascendancy gave you 2 max totems... since 3.5 you an only get 1 max totem from the Ascendancy, so you have 4 max totems with this build now.
Oh thanks man for the reply!

Btw, what's a good alternative for the armor? Since Kaom's Heart is unreachable for me early this league.

And do you already have an updated Skill Tree for this build mate?

Thanks again!
Last edited by meister1523 on Mar 10, 2019, 11:52:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info