[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
Mienuts wrote:
How hard is it to league start with this?

Looks like it would be relatively easy to get it going, but until you get stuff to make it work? How hard would the leveling/transition phase be before you get that gear? Thx.

Hi buddy,

read the "compact info" under the leveling section.
I found it very easy as a league starter. I started 3.4 and 3.5 with ele hit totems...

Cheers
"
Ayman_EG wrote:
Hello ty 4 this amazing build i like it so far

will this boots regardless of its sockets color benefit the build in anyway better than

i mean the ranged totem will it increase the auras range or the totem dmg increase vs dmg increase when target is burning i have seen u said it only makes diff in 0.5 % but i want to understand what will the lvl22 ranged roll do
also what about these jewels vs attack speed ones i see it increase my dmg more in my skill tooltip

what the next best thing instead of this amulet and is it better than yoke without a corrupt
and should i use this
or the other one

ty in advance and cant wait to see your udpate for the build i am thinking to pick it up as starter for next league
please check my questions and ty

Hi Ayman_EG,

all your questions are answered in the guide itself.

1) shaper based boots with +X% totem damage (this is a global totem buff) will provide nice damage and you can get resists and life on the boots itemslot. Because of that, it is IMO a easier way to get a great lifepool.
(read my comment on rare boots in the gear section)

2) since the damage output depends on your whole gear, I think that it might be not very great gear. With gear I suggested in the guide, stick to my recommendations about jewels, for the best damage output.

3) For amulet slot -> other than yoke of suffering (or xoph´s heart) got with a rare amulet I suggested in the guide.

Cheers
My apologies. :)

I appreciate you taking the time to follow up though.
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
Hi Ayman_EG,

all your questions are answered in the guide itself.

1) shaper based boots with +X% totem damage (this is a global totem buff) will provide nice damage and you can get resists and life on the boots itemslot. Because of that, it is IMO a easier way to get a great lifepool.
(read my comment on rare boots in the gear section)

2) since the damage output depends on your whole gear, I think that it might be not very great gear. With gear I suggested in the guide, stick to my recommendations about jewels, for the best damage output.

3) For amulet slot -> other than yoke of suffering (or xoph´s heart) got with a rare amulet I suggested in the guide.

Cheers

thank you for your support for all of us

so far this is my 2nd char and frist league and i enjoy playing with totems "my def wall "

i have done all t16s corrupted even val temple frist try deathless and just finished the shaper realm frist try for me and was sucess with 1 portal left could have been 2 or more but was my frist with this gear only

didn't even have problems whie lvling and finished whole story solo alone with quil and crappy gear

"

this is my build for the new league for srue !
keep up the updates and the good work
Got to love standard :D

Gear during Betrayal, did all content including multiple delve bosses besides the blue one, didnt see him xD.

"

Going to try run this again for Synthesis, so hopefully get lucky again!
Loved this build for 3.5! thinking of starting the new league with it.
Is the pastebin link for the skill tree updated for 3.6? Do we lvl up the skills with the same way we did in 3.5? (is the colours scheme in the picture still viable?)
Thank you
I'm wondering if the skill tree in the pastebin for PoB has been updated? The Elemental Damage area has changed a bit. Thanks for the build btw :)
Such an amazing but expensive build.
"
titan015 wrote:
Such an amazing but expensive build.

You got that right lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info