[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

i plan on playing this build in 3.6 but was considering piscator's vigil with tukohama's fortress for more toughness, would the dps tradeoff be too much?
Does somebody play this build on HC? Is it viable? Cause 7k hp isnt so much.

Hi just wondering, after I got lucky with the last alva of league (got +1 curse with yoke), what's the actual best combination with the dps and def with curses or does it not really matter that much? Coz I see one part saying ele weakness and flammability, another one with projectile weakness. Only build I actually plan on min maxing through standard. Thanks!
"
OrdealofNylea wrote:
Hi just wondering, after I got lucky with the last alva of league (got +1 curse with yoke), what's the actual best combination with the dps and def with curses or does it not really matter that much? Coz I see one part saying ele weakness and flammability, another one with projectile weakness. Only build I actually plan on min maxing through standard. Thanks!

Hi buddy,

the best combination (damage-wise) is:
1) flammability
2) projectile weakness

Cheers
Hi Lunasicc187,

With the patch notes for 4.6 are you planning to update the guide?
Many thanks for this guide
"
demisp wrote:
Hi Lunasicc187,

With the patch notes for 3.6 are you planning to update the guide?

Before the Synthesis League starts on friday, I will update / adjust the guide to the recent patch notes. The full / final patch note isn´t available yet.

According to the developer manifesto two major things affecting the build came up:
1) even MORE BOSS damage (curses on bosses will be buffed)
2) the elemental damage wheel(left side of the tree near templar starting point) will have some changes / buffs -> but we don´t know exactly in what way yet.

Keep in mind, that we have to wait for the whole patch notes / list to identify additional things.

Cheers
Does somebody play this build on HC?

Second question, why in guide is Map mode ele reflect as annoing? I thought it does to totems so it doesnt matter much. You just mean that totems are destroyed faster by itself? (SO it still doesnt hurt your life pool)?

Many thanks!m Can't wait to see the updated guide!.

"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
demisp wrote:
Hi Lunasicc187,

With the patch notes for 3.6 are you planning to update the guide?

Before the Synthesis League starts on friday, I will update / adjust the guide to the recent patch notes. The full / final patch note isn´t available yet.

According to the developer manifesto two major things affecting the build came up:
1) even MORE BOSS damage (curses on bosses will be buffed)
2) the elemental damage wheel(left side of the tree near templar starting point) will have some changes / buffs -> but we don´t know exactly in what way yet.

Keep in mind, that we have to wait for the whole patch notes / list to identify additional things.

Cheers
Hello ty 4 this amazing build i like it so far

will this boots regardless of its sockets color benefit the build in anyway better than

i mean the ranged totem will it increase the auras range or the totem dmg increase vs dmg increase when target is burning i have seen u said it only makes diff in 0.5 % but i want to understand what will the lvl22 ranged roll do
also what about these jewels vs attack speed ones i see it increase my dmg more in my skill tooltip

what the next best thing instead of this amulet
and should i use this
or the other one

ty in advance and cant wait to see your udpate for the build i am thinking to pick it up as starter for next league
Last edited by Ayman_EG on Mar 6, 2019, 6:36:34 AM
How important is Piercing.

I was following your guide, but not completely. I took the minions notables in passive tree (Redemption, Spiritual Aid, Spiritual Command) and did not went for Piercing Shots or Forces of Nature.

I am lvl 92 atm farming maps tier 9-13. Common enemies die instantly and i am thinking is Piercing worth ? I have 6 free skills (+ potential 8 at lvl 100) and getting piercing would cost me 5.

It is necessary in tier 15-16 ? Or in deep delving ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info