[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
VinciDarkfire wrote:

I also have better dps witj Quill Rain than Chin Sol, and the clearspeef is way better with Quill Rain because of the crazy attack speed. Anybody know why to use Chin Sol now? I’m only lvl 68 so there can be skillpoints or something rhst changed this?

Any input would be most appreciated.

Chin Sol is much better due to "more damage at close range" mechanics, doubles damage if you got legacy +100%, or X1.5 with normal +50%.

Also it is chained with Point Blank.

You can see it in PoB enabling "enemy at close range" option in "effective DPS" section

(learned it hard way spending my rare exs on Lioneye's Glare, which looked promising)
Last edited by 4APAEV on Mar 12, 2019, 5:37:42 PM
Which is better? Lightning Golem or Flame Golem? I'm thinking of getting one but I don't know what to choose to better off DPS.

Thanks again!
Can we get a update for those skill trees?
I think chieftain is much better for this build, fire leech is so juicy :)

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Elemental-Hit&skillmode=Totem&sort=dps
But you have only 2 totems right? I am not sure what to pick in pob config to fully buff your build, but dps seems much lower (ignore that). Can you clarify maybe?
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Last edited by ibims111 on Mar 13, 2019, 12:50:43 PM
"
ibims111 wrote:
But you have only 2 totems right? I am not sure what to pick in pob config to fully buff your build, but dps seems much lower (ignore that). Can you clarify maybe?

Is that a question? You can actually have 4 totems as far as I know. Active totems, 2 placed per click.
Not sure it was question about chieftain but this build as chieftain have 3 totems. Chieftain ascendancy got build-in a lot of fire dmg, this compensate lack of 4th totem from Templar.
"
Cedrina wrote:
hi, thanks for guide i love this build but confused about that curse part

"You can only curse enemies with one curse at a time. Therefore we activate the curse aura we need in a specific situation (example: delve or bosses or mapping). Chose Flammability for maximum damage and Enfeeble for maximum toughness. With a corrupted Yoke of Suffering you are able to apply a seconds curse on enemies."

you said we can curse enemies with one curse at a time. so we need yoke of suffering with corrupted. but curses reserves 35% mana and hasta reserves 50% mana. how we can manage two curse auras at same time ? if we can't manage then why we need an additional curse mechanic

can anyone help me with that question ? ty :)
"
Cedrina wrote:
"
Cedrina wrote:
hi, thanks for guide i love this build but confused about that curse part

"You can only curse enemies with one curse at a time. Therefore we activate the curse aura we need in a specific situation (example: delve or bosses or mapping). Chose Flammability for maximum damage and Enfeeble for maximum toughness. With a corrupted Yoke of Suffering you are able to apply a seconds curse on enemies."

you said we can curse enemies with one curse at a time. so we need yoke of suffering with corrupted. but curses reserves 35% mana and hasta reserves 50% mana. how we can manage two curse auras at same time ? if we can't manage then why we need an additional curse mechanic

can anyone help me with that question ? ty :)

with Enlighten lvl 4 in link with blasphemy and 2 other curse ;) or maybe you don't active haste when use 2 curses or second curse is curse on gloves (on hit)
"
Elua wrote:
I think chieftain is much better for this build, fire leech is so juicy :)

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Elemental-Hit&skillmode=Totem&sort=dps

What do you think about the scion version of the build (it's his 2.0 version of this one) that takes chieftain as an ascendancy? Would it be better or worse in your opinion than straight chief?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info