[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
lucifronsun wrote:
"
Elua wrote:
I think chieftain is much better for this build, fire leech is so juicy :)

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Elemental-Hit&skillmode=Totem&sort=dps

What do you think about the scion version of the build (it's his 2.0 version of this one) that takes chieftain as an ascendancy? Would it be better or worse in your opinion than straight chief?

Major issue with scion is lack of leech for totems. Scion totems can't heal them-self and they are super fragile because of that. ( This is also templar totems issue )
As chieftain you are much, much more comfortable and be able to less often recast totems on very hard encounters.
"
Elua wrote:
"
lucifronsun wrote:
"
Elua wrote:
I think chieftain is much better for this build, fire leech is so juicy :)

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Elemental-Hit&skillmode=Totem&sort=dps

What do you think about the scion version of the build (it's his 2.0 version of this one) that takes chieftain as an ascendancy? Would it be better or worse in your opinion than straight chief?

Major issue with scion is lack of leech for totems. Scion totems can't heal them-self and they are super fragile because of that. ( This is also templar totems issue )
As chieftain you are much, much more comfortable and be able to less often recast totems on very hard encounters.

Hi guys,

I like to comment the above:

1) Hiero needs to cast totems all the time, due to the ascendency note "Conviction of Power" which grants power and endurance charges. endurance charges will extent for ex. your immortal call duration. So the hiero version will profit from casting totems all the time. With "Persiut of Faith" you stack a ton of damage, while mapping.

2) Scion has totem life leech and a ton of damage, due to the "holy trinity" of 2x might of the meek and unnatural instinct jewels. For maximum damage output, this is your choice. Nothing (any ele hit totem iterations) can compete damage-wise. QoL is perfect with 6.5-7k life and life leech and totem playstyle.

3) A Chieftain version will never compete with the damage of the Hiero version and is light-years away from the damage output of the Scion. 3 Totems max is just a huge damage loss.

4) And last but not least, the DPS on poe.ninja sucks hard. The calculation is absolutely inaccurate. Everyone knows that... Please only use PoB to compare damage. And even if you want to compare DPS on poe.ninja, most hierophants have more damage (follow your link), because it is the DPS per totem ->>> 3 totems on chieftain and 4 totems on Hiero and Scion...

Cheers
So the outcome is, I leveld the wrong class. And this might not be a big deal for most of you, but if there is something on earth I really hate - and hate is a really powerful word - than I hate to level. I hate it.

But, I think the fun afterwards will compensate. At least I hope so.

Thank you for the explanation :-)
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Loving this build so far, works great in 3.6!!! I think my next big upgrade is going to be the Yoke of Suffering, and I'm wondering if it's worth going for a max roll on "% chance to shock". Just not quite sure how this works mechanically with the build.
So i was worried that nerf to chin sol was going to be detramental to the build, and it turns out its barely noticable. Loving the build again this league and think you did a fantastic job perfecting it. From my experience with the build there isnt really anything to change. Hopefully they dont nerf anything in next leagues cause this will be my league starter for a few more leagues!!!
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Mar 14, 2019, 2:41:08 PM
Are frostferno with + gem lvls really selling for 60 ex or is that dummies posting shit for price fixing
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Mar 14, 2019, 2:42:32 PM
"
Noice_Applez wrote:
Are frostferno with + gem lvls really selling for 60 ex or is that dummies posting shit for price fixing

I think those are just shit-posts, you can find one from 3-6ex... I'm wondering if you can double corrupt it for something like "+2 fire gems" AND "+2 projectile gems". Does anyone know?
"The Yoke of Suffering brings a huge damage buff due to the mechanic, that our fire damage can shock enemies. And we have a 100% ingnite chance, so we shock them all the time. Insane damage buff! "

how exactly does this work? i cant figure where in the build the 100% ignite comes from and how ignite chance affects shock chance
"
"
Noice_Applez wrote:

I think those are just shit-posts, you can find one from 3-6ex... I'm wondering if you can double corrupt it for something like "+2 fire gems" AND "+2 projectile gems". Does anyone know?

Does anyone have modern dmg numbers for this build? The PoB uses legacy gear and just switching the 2 items out that I know r wrong drops the dmg drops from 490k dmg to under 370k dmg per totem on the shaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info