[3.6] Volatile Dead Mines - A Scold's Bridle Corpse Spawning (CI) Saboteur - All Content Viable

"
sotir1232 wrote:
What about replacing Beast Fur Shawl with a high ES regalia and using Coward's Legacy for low life (countering Vulnerability with a Watcher's Eye)?

While that is proabably possible, I think it would get very expensive.
Thats because we lose the up to 40% increased ES recovery rate from The Beast Fur Shawl which is a huge amount of regen. Maybe a 3-Stat watchers eye and a really high ES Chest are enough though, but you should test that out before in PoB. :)
"
CrazyEmkido wrote:
Killed today Uber elder, but it was rly hard, too much oneshots 0_o have no idea what to do for increased survival.

If I'll use RF or Vaal version, is it will be good? Or I must change smthg for this ? or maybe there is no point...

Vaal RF gives a lot of burst damage if you think you need more. Otherwise i would use Vaal Discipline for more survivability.
For Uber Elder make sure you don't get to greedy with spamming mines. I ran around the Arena most of the time and placed 1 mine and detonated myself to keep up some damage and the ES regen. If i felt safe for a few second I started spamming a bit and then went back to kiting the boss around the Arena.
"
momo5269 wrote:
Thank you.
I am a Chinese player, English may not be good, sorry.

This season's first use of this build, has been able to kill T16 (depending on the affix will die 2-3 times,phoenix is too hard ) just tried to play T17, the output is too slow, but mainly died of displacement errors (I am used to Lightning Warp)

Considering that I have used very cheap equipment (except Shavronne's Wrappings), such as Divinarius and Light of Lunaris... not enough potions, this is already very good. and I am ready to upgrade the equipment and try again.

I analyzed why the output is very slow. In addition to the lack of potion, not enough mana recovery may be the key.
My jewelry is very poor, only attributes and resistance, no damage increased
My current cost is 8E110C, Shavronne's Wrappings=7E Jewels=1E80C ,rest are too cheap, so they are very poor

P.s. I used Tabula Rasa before switching to Shavronne's Wrappings from Chapter 6 to T5. It is very ugly to die often.
Chaos Damage is too awful.

Mana is a a bit of the problem in this build, but it seems you have fixed that already.
I can't look at your Character since your profile is private but you are using Shavronnes Wrappings instead of The Beast Fur Shawl, so I assume you play the lowlife version of the build?
In that case it's a little harder to make sure you have enough ES regeneration.
I have posted some example gear for a lowlife chracter in the Alternatives section. Is is however very expensive Standart gear, but you might get an indea how to fix the problems you are having. :)
Got the 6 link today and feels smoother. I see what you are saying now, unearth casts faster.
"
pattycak3 wrote:
Got the 6 link today and feels smoother. I see what you are saying now, unearth casts faster.

The 6-link pretty much doubles everything since all the CWDT Setups trigger every cast instead of every other cast. This means we deal double the damage and have the regen stacks from the Ascendancy twice as fast. The damage from the 6th support gem itself is of course very good, but only a secondary reason. :D
What are the reasons a life-based version would not be viable?
"
What are the reasons a life-based version would not be viable?

Hi :),
It probably could be viable but its alot harder to do than ES. The problem with Life is that the total life pool would be rather small compared to ES. And since we stack alot of % life regen, a higher ES/Life pool means more regen. Also the damage to ourself is a flat amount thats independent from your life pool, so stacking more Life/ES makes the self damage easier sustainable. The Last problem is that we cant play The Beast Fur Shawl chest which gives us up to 40% increased ES recovery rate. There is no Boy armour like that for Life, so getting the regen needed will be very hard.

If you really want to try it you would need an insane Watchers Eye with a few Vitaliy mods and maybe the Clarity mod. But with equal investment, the ES Version would always be far better than the Life version.
Last edited by DerFun on Jan 10, 2019, 6:25:19 AM
This build looks really fun, 1 question, would you consider running impresense flammability an option?
This build looks really fun, 1 question, would you consider running impresense flammability an option?
"
themightyevil wrote:

Impresence is not that useful for the build since we basically get Flammability for free already through a Cast When damage Taken setup.
On a rare amulet we can get a decent amount of ES or offensive stats (probably even cheaper), and if we use a Marble Amulet we even get quite a bit more regen than the Impresence has. :)
Last edited by DerFun on Jan 17, 2019, 7:19:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info