[3.6] Volatile Dead Mines - A Scold's Bridle Corpse Spawning (CI) Saboteur - All Content Viable

Build is now fully updated for 3.6, including the updated Skill Tree.

Sorry for being late with this :P
Many thanks my man! Looking forward to trying out this build as my second build this league.

Cheers and have a great weekend!
"
DerFun wrote:
Build is now fully updated for 3.6, including the updated Skill Tree.

Sorry for being late with this :P

Is this build still available? Whats your tooltip?
i get 7k tooltip and no survivability.
I LOVE this friggin build man. Thank you so much for figuring all this out. I tried a few other ones out that auto cast VD but the damage is so lacking, even for low level map clearing. I made a few adjustments to the build to sneak in a little more defense and damage. Took me a while to get my resists even for the wise oak. I basically added Aspect of the Spider and high ES and ES chest to make the regen equal to the unique chest. Heres my POB if youre interested in taking a look. If you come out with any other janky builds, PLEEEEASE send them my way. ;) Thanks again.
https://pastebin.com/rG3d9Dqn
Build is great so far. Only lvl 70 currently so still missing a few damage nodes. I am also playing around with dropping BFS for a 800+ ES regalia. Seems to work pretty good as well, and only seems to drop about 800dmg. Making up for it by using the VoidBringer gloves to up the mana cost.
I have this in standard so I tried it with the new tree and it seems to work well even without the voidbringers. The skill cost fell from 130 to 110 so every few mine placements I lose a detonation but it doesn't seem to matter since the mines detonate on the next placement.
It took me a while to fix my resists for the wise oak so I'd rather not change gloves.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
i tried leveling this to see how it would work as a league starter (give you have scolds)

i seem to have issues sustaining while on life. what is the issue there early on?
This viable for 3.7 :)
if POB available please link
ty
would this work with two wand that cast on skill use instead the scolds bridle set up ?
"
jos97 wrote:
This viable for 3.7 :)
if POB available please link
ty

Sorry for the late reply, it should work for 3.7 as not alot has changed, we do lose some ES again though because of the Witch start nerf. I would recommend to invest more in ES gear to counteract that.

Im working on a new Tree and thinking about using the Transcendent Mind jewel at the Witch start for a lot of regen, but i haven't finished it yet.
I will Update the guide as soon as possible :).

"
Ghortex wrote:
would this work with two wand that cast on skill use instead the scolds bridle set up ?

The Cast on Skill use craft has an intern cooldown of 4 seconds (or 5 i dont remember) which is sadly way to much to be useful for us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info