[3.6] Volatile Dead Mines - A Scold's Bridle Corpse Spawning (CI) Saboteur - All Content Viable

Updated the build with some new recommended Items (Gloves and Flask) and added a semi-Budget option (see Alternatives -> Ascendant).
hello , can u look on my char Казкомерц ? i have only 43800 dmg ( i know that i dont use anger or herald of ash , but too expensive to cap all res on max and i use Purity of Elements ), i dont have problems with map clearing but if somebody come to close to me then bb. I think about to use Vaal Impurity of Fire instead empower to get more fire penetration in boss fight . now i have 6500 es and 2900 es recovery oh and 181 mana regeneration. As i say i have not problems with clearing maps but in boss fight 1 shot is normal thing . Sooo can u give me some recommendation what to do ? thx
--------------------------------------
and i solve my problem with resistance ) i have on shield +29 dex to wear all green gems and i just get on skill tree +30 to dex near where u get +30 to str and now i can use anger or herald of ash , but i still want to do something with my dmg and 1 question with Vaal Impurity of Fire instead empower to get more fire penetration only stay ( sorry for my eng im just russian)
---------------------------------------
i little play with skill tree and jewels so now i have 6791 es (discipline 18 lvl) , 3028 es regeneration , cap resists , and now with anger 14 lvl i have 45686 dmg
Last edited by Farate on Dec 26, 2018, 12:32:33 PM
"
Farate wrote:
hello , can u look on my char Казкомерц ? i have only 43800 dmg ( i know that i dont use anger or herald of ash , but too expensive to cap all res on max and i use Purity of Elements ), i dont have problems with map clearing but if somebody come to close to me then bb. I think about to use Vaal Impurity of Fire instead empower to get more fire penetration in boss fight . now i have 6500 es and 2900 es recovery oh and 181 mana regeneration. As i say i have not problems with clearing maps but in boss fight 1 shot is normal thing . Sooo can u give me some recommendation what to do ? thx
--------------------------------------
and i solve my problem with resistance ) i have on shield +29 dex to wear all green gems and i just get on skill tree +30 to dex near where u get +30 to str and now i can use anger or herald of ash , but i still want to do something with my dmg and 1 question with Vaal Impurity of Fire instead empower to get more fire penetration only stay ( sorry for my eng im just russian)
---------------------------------------
i little play with skill tree and jewels so now i have 6791 es (discipline 18 lvl) , 3028 es regeneration , cap resists , and now with anger 14 lvl i have 45686 dmg

Hi,
Your damage as well as your ES looks fine to me. I didn't have much more than you. I think your mana regeneration is probably a problem though. With 131 mana cost per cast you would need about 350 mana regenerated per second to sustain that but it is enough if you get a little less than that. To fix your mana problems you have should take a few of the mana nodes in the skill tree and you should consider to use a Pure Talent jewel.
Another thing that is a huge boost to mana regen and also to your es regen is the 2% of mana and life regenerated per second if you've been hit recently.

You also mentioned a problem with 1-shots. A problem with this build is the rather low total ES value. Luckily Volatiler Dead has a very high range and it automatically targets enemies. You cannot face-tank bosses (and sometimes normal enemies) but you can damage them while they aren't even on your screen. Try to use your range to your atvantage (maybe look at one of the videos i made to see how i played the build) and you should have less problems with getting 1-shot.

I hope i could help you :)
strange but i have no problems with my mana regeneration ) just time to time i use flame dash and all. I check in pob Vaal Impurity of Fire and it doesnt boost dps ( im just noob and may be do something wrong ) but with empower i have 86k avarage hit and with Vaal Impurity of Fire just 53k and i dont know how to check it )) thats my pob https://pastebin.com/NgtR2Yky

i think that full fire penetration will be good

Oh and 1 thing i forget) this build looks very sexy in mines (but im just at 100 depth, will see how far i can get)

but in uber lab i dont feel good on traps ) but izaro and his doggo die in tears
Last edited by Farate on Dec 26, 2018, 1:51:05 PM
"
Farate wrote:
strange but i have no problems with my mana regeneration ) just time to time i use flame dash and all. I check in pob Vaal Impurity of Fire and it doesnt boost dps ( im just noob and may be do something wrong ) but with empower i have 86k avarage hit and with Vaal Impurity of Fire just 53k and i dont know how to check it )) thats my pob https://pastebin.com/NgtR2Yky

i think that full fire penetration will be good

With Vaal Impurity of Fire you ignore fire resistance. This means that the enemy fire resistance gets treated as if it was exactly 0. Since you have enough fire penetration the actual fire resist of you enemies is below 0. this is why Vaal impurity of fire actually reduces your damage.

I also don't know if i would use empower in the 3-link with the golem and curse.
While is does increase the regen from the golem and the penetration from the curse, it means that you have to cast both of them yourself. I used a Lv 20 Cast when Damage taken in the link to automatically cast both every few seconds. It gives you probably more damage if you dont have to stop and cast the curse and the golem yourself. :)

Edit: Uber lab is a bit scary with this build. I tried to spam some mines before going into the traps to get the regeneration from the ascendancy going and survive it better.
Last edited by DerFun on Dec 26, 2018, 1:59:04 PM
nah its doesnt problem) i always use it by myself ) it have fast cast and boost with empower too good to forget about it. oh and bosses dont live for 11 sec
with curse
tell me about avatar of fire and about this boost 3 our aura by 16% sounds good or better go on holy fire ?
"
Farate wrote:
tell me about avatar of fire and about this boost 3 our aura by 16% sounds good or better go on holy fire ?

Avatar of Fire isnt good for this build. It acutally lowers the damage (by a very small amount) so you should use that skill point for something else.

The Aura nodes are not worth it, unless you use alot of auras (7+) or you really need the reduced mana reserved. Holy fire isn't a bad choice, but if you want to spend the point for damage, the Snowforged nodes (besides the +30 dex node you took) is a little bit better and also costs 3 points.
I see... and what about destructive apparatus 49% mine damage and 3 skill points too

pob says that my variant gives 97k and ur 98.5

Big thanks for all )
Last edited by Farate on Dec 26, 2018, 2:30:57 PM
"
Farate wrote:
I see... and what about destructive apparatus 49% mine damage and 3 skill points too

pob says that my variant gives 97k and ur 98.5

Big thanks for all )

Destructive Apparatus is pretty much the same as Snowforged. it gives a little less damage per hit but in return we get a bit of mine laying speed. It pretty much comes down to preference.

No problem at all, happy to help :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info