[3.6] Volatile Dead Mines - A Scold's Bridle Corpse Spawning (CI) Saboteur - All Content Viable

Right now I am leveling with https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2249948 Arc Mines as I love it a lot and clear very quickly (I wonder if I enjoy it as much as your build) and I discovered this helm which I had to buy in preparation for your build.

It's good, right?
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Right now I am leveling with https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2249948 Arc Mines as I love it a lot and clear very quickly (I wonder if I enjoy it as much as your build) and I discovered this helm which I had to buy in preparation for your build.

It's good, right?

Not sure how the corruption works with Auras, but if it does reduce the mana reservation thats really good :)
how do you guys deal with unearth that is shot way far away? Also, dealing with the Betrayal guys are hard AF.
"
pattycak3 wrote:
how do you guys deal with unearth that is shot way far away? Also, dealing with the Betrayal guys are hard AF.

The Cast When damage Taken procs always target the damage source. This means that only unearth triggered by enemies can get shot away which shouldn't really be a problem.

For the Syndicate encounters you should not have that many problems if there are 1-2 members. If they are especially hard or many, try to abuse the insane auto targeting range from Volatile Dead. Also don't forget Vaal Discipline, if you run it. :)
"
pattycak3 wrote:

I just saw that you are playing with a 5-link.
This is very suboptiomal which i explained in the Important Build Mechanics section. The short explanation is that your mana costs aren't high enough to trigger your CWDT every cast. I would strongly suggest that you read through the required stats you need to have, otherwise i don't think you will enjoy this build as much as you could. :/

There is the option to play on a 5-link, but only as a Scion, which I explained in the Alternatives Section.
I realise that that would be the less optimal option for you since you already leveled a Shadow, but if a 6-link is not obtainable you could try that. This makes the build not alot cheaper tho since the rest of the gear has to be exactly the same as on the 6-link Saboteur version.
Last edited by DerFun on Dec 28, 2018, 8:57:06 AM
Thank you.
I am a Chinese player, English may not be good, sorry.

This season's first use of this build, has been able to kill T16 (depending on the affix will die 2-3 times,phoenix is too hard ) just tried to play T17, the output is too slow, but mainly died of displacement errors (I am used to Lightning Warp)

Considering that I have used very cheap equipment (except Shavronne's Wrappings), such as Divinarius and Light of Lunaris... not enough potions, this is already very good. and I am ready to upgrade the equipment and try again.

I analyzed why the output is very slow. In addition to the lack of potion, not enough mana recovery may be the key.
My jewelry is very poor, only attributes and resistance, no damage increased
My current cost is 8E110C, Shavronne's Wrappings=7E Jewels=1E80C ,rest are too cheap, so they are very poor

P.s. I used Tabula Rasa before switching to Shavronne's Wrappings from Chapter 6 to T5. It is very ugly to die often.
Chaos Damage is too awful.
Last edited by momo5269 on Dec 30, 2018, 6:29:18 PM
"
DerFun wrote:
"
pattycak3 wrote:

I just saw that you are playing with a 5-link.
This is very suboptiomal which i explained in the Important Build Mechanics section. The short explanation is that your mana costs aren't high enough to trigger your CWDT every cast. I would strongly suggest that you read through the required stats you need to have, otherwise i don't think you will enjoy this build as much as you could. :/

There is the option to play on a 5-link, but only as a Scion, which I explained in the Alternatives Section.
I realise that that would be the less optimal option for you since you already leveled a Shadow, but if a 6-link is not obtainable you could try that. This makes the build not alot cheaper tho since the rest of the gear has to be exactly the same as on the 6-link Saboteur version.

I think My 5link is doing ok, it procs all my CWDT all the time. I played miners before and the detonate mines self cast (i think) has been reworked, I am not even using CWDT Det Mines, i just self cast det mines and its way faster. I just did t9 elder and the unearth was getting procced too many time by the octupus monsters.
also when did thee up to 20% regen get added? It really helps, I am standing on 1500 life regen per sec when on consecrated ground. I think switching to a diff spell (arc or GC) will bee really strong with mines with this added survivability and reworked detonate mines. The detonate mine self cast feels like a Detonate mines on a spell totems.
Killed today Uber elder, but it was rly hard, too much oneshots 0_o have no idea what to do for increased survival.

If I'll use RF or Vaal version, is it will be good? Or I must change smthg for this ? or maybe there is no point...
Last edited by CrazyEmkido on Dec 30, 2018, 8:48:26 PM
What about replacing Beast Fur Shawl with a high ES regalia and using Coward's Legacy for low life (countering Vulnerability with a Watcher's Eye)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info