3.4.3b Patch Notes

"
LMTR14 wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA. on the very same day as 3.4.3 you change the numbers again?! exponential is now linear? can you possibly shout "WE ARE INCOMPETENT AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT WE'RE DOING" any louder?!

That's not the fun part. Fun part they it was a huge nerf again for the 99% of the player base. So they fucked up making nerf instead of buff, and then fucked up again immediately trying to fix it and producing a nerf to the nerf.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
666Metal666 wrote:
sorry but this is so lame

Yeah but it's not that GGG missed the right balance, I think they achived what was their original plan... let the player experience a single, rewarding, delve per area.

The problem is that people expetced something very different.

Anyway, I think that even in this current state Delve is among the best leagues so far.
Yup, costs sure did scale up more than the earnings from comparable tier maps. What a shit-show. RIP league.
█ How delve should work. █

T 11 map gives u 1 delve room

T 12 map gives u 2 delve rooms

T 15 map gives u 5 delve rooms

Easy, and u can have in reserve up to 50 rooms...

█ Deleting sulphite, scaling cost, etc...

█ The map economy would grow up aswell, and thats something good.

Last edited by Axel_Moore on Sep 21, 2018, 5:48:44 AM
I stopped playing my 95 over a week ago because I really felt I wasn't getting enough delve time (compared to regular old mapping time with nothing extra) for it being the focus of the league, potentially infinite and "only limited by the power of your character build" from delve advertising. Yeah right.

Crit traps with Herald of Ice turned out to be a fairly safe and fast delving build so it's not surprising I ended up at a deeper monster level than I could easily sustain in maps. Apparently, this is too cheesy and the entire league mechanic should be gated even more heavily. I'm only at depth like 250 and a 100% quant t12 (highest map drop was a t8 btw) gave me just enough sulphite (~640) for one delve path to the side that took me less than a minute. A 77% quant t12 gave me 100 less than that. Alching-and-go average is probably like 60-65%. Yeah, this just isn't fun GGG. Even 2 minutes/map means I'm spending at least twice as much time getting sulphite than actually delving, not to mention sinking currency into it.

I was holding out hope for this rebalance since delving is great but all you did was inflate the numbers for 99% of people. Just lower the cost and cut the nonsense, nerf the loot if you have to, I'd rather be doing league content anyway and I can't be alone in that.
Last edited by soulpoetry on Sep 21, 2018, 6:41:16 AM
"
Axel_Moore wrote:

T15 dont give you 5 delve rooms :P I just finish T15 map - i had only +- 900 sulphur form that map when cost of one room on my deep delve is from 1000 up to sometimes 2000 and more :):P Stop talking bu*** please :)

And one more thing - go and drop t15 map with that funny map drop on this league:) on t12 i had for ,,, half room ?? :) You are so funny...

One more things - some of you here in this topic should go sometimes outside, or stop playing PC for some times. To much toxic and sic reactions.

I'm not happy with any GGG move, but it does not mean that I have to insult them, etc. I have a quiet hope that in the end they will start to listen to the "community" and not just a few people. This game is the best anyway - it's no better and I doubt it will come out sometime. So we have to enjoy what we have. If someone does not fit the league, let him play a stupid standard.
Last edited by Orbit84 on Sep 21, 2018, 6:38:40 AM
"
Orbit84 wrote:
"
Axel_Moore wrote:

T15 dont give you 5 delve rooms :P I just finish T15 map - i had only +- 900 sulphur form that map when cost of one room on my deep delve is from 1000 up to sometimes 2000 and more :):P Stop talking bu*** please :)

And one more thing - go and drop t15 map with that funny map drop on this league:) on t12 i had for ,,, half room ?? :) You are so funny...

One more things - some of you here in this topic should go sometimes outside, or stop playing PC for some times. To much toxic and sic reactions.

I'm not happy with any GGG move, but it does not mean that I have to insult them, etc. I have a quiet hope that in the end they will start to listen to the "community" and not just a few people. This game is the best anyway - it's no better and I doubt it will come out sometime. So we have to enjoy what we have. If someone does not fit the league, let him play a stupid standard.

Who insult ggg? We love this game thats why we try to make it better with our suggestions.

About T15 Dont gives us 5 delve rooms... The topic of my thread is "How delve SHOULD BE" not how is...

You should start to learn to read before write....
"
Baddgulf wrote:
GGG became a victim of its own success. Delve is so good that nobody wants to play core part of the game :)

no it isn't. only reason I even touch it are the challenges. I might be the only one who isn't fazed by how high they make the sulphite costs cause all delving does is interrupt the xp gain I get from mapping and make my game crash a lot. and FUCK those unkillable enemies to hell. that bullshit alone is reason enough to never touch delve after this league.

I really don't get what game all these people raging about how "good" delve is were playing all those years. nor how they think delving is superior or even radically different from mapping at all. it works on the same exact linear level of game design: run instances, get items and currency (and maybe xp if you're lucky). in fact there's more sense of progress to the fucking atlas cause you can at least complete it, in delving you can't complete shit since everything is infinite

it's not sulfite that is the problem with delve. it's the fact delving the way it is right now is just an inferior version of mapping with a lot less features and the unkillable monsters/rapedarkness shit
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Sep 21, 2018, 7:43:38 AM
"
Heraldmar wrote:
After reading WoW and PoE posts, you guys have my utmost respect for dealing with the overwhelming amount of irrational complaints. The sulphite change is welcome, but there are some exaggerated complaints out there. GGG is cut above the rest when it comes to interacting and responding to this community. It takes serious mettle to read this stuff and make reasonable judgments. You guys are the best.

doesn't that kind of trolling eventually get old?
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
"
tg08096 wrote:
You fkers increased cost again! Didn't change anything! You're playing a numbers game to make it look like improvement, but it just keeps getting worse.

You are MISSING THE POINT

wait a minute, they nerfed delve again? man not even 3 weeks in and theyre already driving the league into the ground. man and it had such potential to expand into the main game too. but i can only imagine the cost of sustaining it if it ever does make its way into standard, and how much of a grind it will become when Niko only shows up once in a blue moon in maybe like a zana mod or something

that would be hilarious. farm chaos so you can farm sulfite so you can go delve. GGG MAKE IT SO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info