3.4.3b Patch Notes

Will there be 3.4.3c Patch Fix?

Or all thinks sulphite now is ok, really? Really?
"
Completed 36 ChallengesJohn_Ra wrote:
Will there be 3.4.3c Patch Fix?

Or all thinks sulphite now is ok, really? Really?

Not all, only those who have no problem running more maps than Delves. Basically grinders will grind, even if it's grinding access to new content. While those who have limited time per day due to RL/Work forced to do 1 hour of maps to do 10 minutes of Delve.

Personally I quit this league, just stopping by to see if they will adjust it again or not but it seems GGG strongly feels the top 1% focus change is good for everybody.
"
Completed 21 ChallengesChewMyFudge wrote:
"
Completed 36 ChallengesJohn_Ra wrote:
Will there be 3.4.3c Patch Fix?

Or all thinks sulphite now is ok, really? Really?

Not all, only those who have no problem running more maps than Delves. Basically grinders will grind, even if it's grinding access to new content. While those who have limited time per day due to RL/Work forced to do 1 hour of maps to do 10 minutes of Delve.

Personally I quit this league, just stopping by to see if they will adjust it again or not but it seems GGG strongly feels the top 1% focus change is good for everybody.


Yeah, seems to.
I just thought

They need to be 1/4 from current cost. Then delve can be enjoyable.
Current sulphite costs are waaaay through the roof.

And the saddest part in it: nolifers 1% will play this race anyway and will get to the limits an any pricerates and any circumstances. Just because they are super-dedicated. Anyway they will push any limits. And the rest 99% are forced to face the suffer of nerfs and backfire from from this sporty professional 1% gamers? And have no fun because of that? Insane.

This is general failure of the game`s main intertainment purpose for the customers. And its just a deal breaker afterall.


_________
And I`m not even mentioned what this league doesnt have any league content on maps at all. Its basically Standard on maps.
Last edited by John_Ra on Sep 25, 2018, 3:53:58 PM
"
Completed 36 ChallengesJohn_Ra wrote:
Yeah, seems to.
I just thought

They need to be 1/4 from current cost. Then delve can be enjoyable.
Current sulphite costs are waaaay through the roof.

And the saddest part in it: nolifers 1% will play this race anyway and will get to the limits an any pricerates and any circumstances. Just because they are super-dedicated. Anyway they will push any limits. And the rest 99% are forced to face the suffer of nerfs and backfire from from this sporty professional 1% gamers? And have no fun because of that? Insane.

This is general failure of the game`s main intertainment purpose for the customers. And its just a deal breaker afterall.


_________
And I`m not even mentioned what this league doesnt have any league content on maps at all. Its basically Standard on maps.

Well lets not eat away at the top 1%, they doing what they enjoy or feel like. Pushing the current league content to its limits. The problem is that GGG not giving more thought how favor both casuals and top 1% without picking one over the other. While at the same time making RNG based challenges some of which can't be completed unless its in your own Delve :D brilliant!

By simply upping the cost depending on how deep the player goes into the delve. Instead they let the top 1% grinders go wild for 3-4 weeks under favorable for all system and then adjust it to them.. It just does not.. make ANY sense why the same cost system is applied to both below 200 and above 2000.. but hey! Not the first time they throw a nerf hammer at something because people were having too much fun.
Last edited by ChewMyFudge on Sep 25, 2018, 8:50:37 PM
Meh already threw the towel in on this one

(سಥ益ಥ)س
GGG yet again has really missed the mark with all of this. It's very disappointing and I do not see the reason to not listen to feedback, especially when you make your userbase do QA for you.

It's been so many seasons now that GGG just makes the same exact mistakes, they never seem to learn and they seem to think it's healthy and good to build a game targeted at players who play 12+ hours a day in order to be competitive or just simply experience all the game has to offer.

This isn't right. We know it isn't right and perhaps we should all just go read a book or do something more constructive than playing the slot machine GGG built that boils down to the same uninteresting thing every league.
wrong page
Last edited by Deonbekende on Sep 27, 2018, 5:48:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info