3.4.3b Patch Notes

"
FrancescoV wrote:
"
tg08096 wrote:
"
I think all we want do 1 map and delve around 5 rooms of delve with that sulphite... Is so hard to understand ower feelling?

This. Exactly this.

Get it together GGG

Lol, they should nerf Delves really hard for that to happen.

Currently Delves are clearly balanced to be occasional encounters (like breaches or abysses were), items and currency drop like candies down there, they are NOT balanced as something that replaces core gameplay.

The question is... people would still want to Delve for hours if loot pinatas get seriously reduced? I probably would, but I think most people would not.

The answer is yes. That's the point. The people who are outraged are the people who would rather delve than map, because been there, done that. The "most people" who would not once the loot pinatas were gone - are the ladder idiots chaining T16 maps and the 1k "experts."

Everyone else? Yes.
"
FrancescoV wrote:
"
tg08096 wrote:
"
I think all we want do 1 map and delve around 5 rooms of delve with that sulphite... Is so hard to understand ower feelling?

This. Exactly this.

Get it together GGG

Currently Delves are clearly balanced to be occasional encounters (like breaches or abysses were), items and currency drop like candies down there, they are NOT balanced as something that replaces core gameplay.

The question is... people would still want to Delve for hours if loot pinatas get seriously reduced? I probably would, but I think most people would not.

Lol, Breaches and Abysses were in EVERY map. Now your lucky to get enough sulphite in a single map to do one delve.
"Don't Tread on Me"
"
stuppp wrote:
Oh my god this place is filled with angry nerds.
I saw a guy who wanted to do 5 delves for 1 map.
Seriously guys? This game isn't "delve the game". There are other games like that. Screaming angrily on the internet just makes you look like more of an idiot.

And here we go, the fanboy who calls me idiot because i tell in the forum what most players we want....

Do you think GGG is going to send u a mirror to your stash because you are a fanboy? :D

May be you should think who is the idiot when nobody thinks like you,
instead call idiot someone that dont thinks like you...

By the way if you wanna start a war and troll this thread, you are in the wrong place, i wish you the best for you and your family, take care.
Last edited by Axel_Moore on Sep 21, 2018, 4:47:12 AM
"
jables wrote:
"
FrancescoV wrote:

Lol, Breaches and Abysses were in EVERY map. Now your lucky to get enough sulphite in a single map to do one delve.

Glad someone pointed this out, I mean I wasn't even around for those leagues and I know that this is how it worked.
The delve content is great, let us play it. Every patch just shuts it off more and more. Why do you keep tightening it into a trickle feed? I can't wrap my mind around what you guys are trying to do. Why should we have to flip flop between mapping and delving at such a furious pace? Let us enjoy the content. We both gain sulphite too fast and spend sulphite too fast. We can't enjoy mapping or delving because we're constantly capping sulphite and then when we go to spend it we're dead broke on sulphite in 2 minutes.

It's just so blatantly not balanced right. The game does not play right and we're so close to having great content to play you can taste it. I think the core problem is in the sulphite capacity, you're just not viewing it correctly at all. It's just not what it should be. We should be able to save up like 10-20 delves at a time if not more. We can save up all the maps we want, I can have 5000 maps in reserve and run to my heart's content in any other league, but the way sulphite is balanced we can't enjoy mapping the way we used to and we can't enjoy the new content the way we all want. Capacity upgrades are egregiously over priced, and too small. The gain/spend rate wouldn't need to be so finely balanced if you just opened the system up to an enjoyable state.

Balance the problems that come with the content being accessible, not the accessibility of the content.
Last edited by Astealoth on Sep 21, 2018, 5:02:09 AM
"
jables wrote:

Yes of course, but took 30 seconds to 2 minutes to complete.
Exactly the time it takes to complete a small delve.

Delve is balanced in a similiar way, a small, rewarding encounter per map.

Occasional bonus encounter during core gameplay. Thats what Breaches, Abysses, Harbingers ecc were... Delve is no different.
Last edited by FrancescoV on Sep 21, 2018, 5:19:23 AM
sorry but this is so lame
and im glad im done i tried to wait but this patch increased my delvs by 100%...i dont get it...shrugs oh well back to other games. the old cost before 3.4.3 was fine if anything upping cost past 1,000 maybe sure...as most wont likely get there.
Screaming at the Internet seems to be what these dudes do best.

Go boys, meanwhile while you're screaming I'll be playing......,
HAHAHAHAHA. on the very same day as 3.4.3 you change the numbers again?! exponential is now linear? can you possibly shout "WE ARE INCOMPETENT AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT WE'RE DOING" any louder?!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Sep 21, 2018, 5:32:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info