3.4.3b Patch Notes

Somewhere in New Zealand (or China now?) GGG headquarters:

Hey boss, ppl says great job with new season. Nice content, fun gaming, players enjoys it ... what we have to do now?

Send them back to map ...
"
Priboo wrote:

Hey boss, ppl says great job with new season. Nice content, fun gaming, players enjoys it ... what we have to do now?

Hahahahaha its funny...

-------------------------------------------

Hey boss, ppl is having too fun with coc, they says is amazing, what we have to do now?

Nerf it! Ofc... Nobody will uses coc gem again in this game...

--------------------------------------------

Hey boss, ppl is saying ES builds are more op than life builds, what should we do ?

Nobody will use ES builds again in my game, destroy Es builds forever asap!...

May be we could add some Es recovery Flask or something like zerphis for es build?

I told you... No!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------

T16 maps feel like shit now :/ I get that exponential was bad, but why couldn't you try quadratic before shitting off to "linear"? This feels like it was only a buff to shaped burial chamber farmers.
"
Yenrah wrote:
So before the 3.4.3 I had a cap for sulphite of 250, because I did not really feel I need to upgrade that just yet.
After 3.4.3 I discovered I need 255 Sulphite just to delve my next path. That was over twice the amount I'd need before the patch. So I figured need to go back by lots and lots of depths just to collect azurite to upgrade the sulphite cap so it would actually be possible for me to gather enough to continue delving deeper.
Then comes 3.4.3b and the same path now requires not 255, but 467 Sulphite. Thats twice my current cap and about 5 times the amount I'd need before 3.4.3.

Are you absolutely sure you did not go a bit too far with the sudden changes? The scale of this is way too much for the slower of us to keep up with

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

GGG has completely broke their game. Shame on you and I think nobody needed your latest patches it was much better than it is now as far as I can read. How the f*ck can you even manage :DDD Somehow, I'm afraid to launch POE after the "patches".
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Sep 21, 2018, 9:15:51 AM
"
Priboo wrote:

PROG: But ... ppl dont have map. Best map that has been dropped on T15 map this season was the T7 Bone Crypt ...

BOSS: Perhaps they can run T1, right?

PROG: Right, but then you must run 30 maps to look at our new content ... for a minute ... and then 30 maps again.

BOSS: So maybe they can buy higher tier maps in the shop ...

PROG: Cant. People do not have a currency, they do not drop in normal builds. Only if they play MF build, but then cant run hig tiers maps. Only Burial chambers again ... again ... again and again ... day after day ...

BOSS: And after?

PROG: Then The Doctor card is dropped and the player is incredibly rich, but still cant buy higher tier maps in the shop ...

BOSS: WHY!!!

PROG: Since the first 37 sellers are afk or not response, and others wants 5 ex for map ...

BOSS: And? The Doctor cost 7ex, if it pays for the map only 5ex, still 2ex left!

PROG: You are the best boss!

"
Priboo wrote:
"
Priboo wrote:

PROG: But ... ppl dont have map. Best map that has been dropped on T15 map this season was the T7 Bone Crypt ...

BOSS: Perhaps they can run T1, right?

PROG: Right, but then you must run 30 maps to look at our new content ... for a minute ... and then 30 maps again.

BOSS: So maybe they can buy higher tier maps in the shop ...

PROG: Cant. People do not have a currency, they do not drop in normal builds. Only if they play MF build, but then cant run hig tiers maps. Only Burial chambers again ... again ... again and again ... day after day ...

BOSS: And after?

PROG: Then The Doctor card is dropped and the player is incredibly rich, but still cant buy higher tier maps in the shop ...

BOSS: WHY!!!

PROG: Since the first 37 sellers are afk or not response, and others wants 5 ex for map ...

BOSS: And? The Doctor cost 7ex, if it pays for the map only 5ex, still 2ex left!

PROG: You are the best boss!

Best post ever :D
nice and fast damage controll this time <3
Why not simplify everything by changing the actual "variable" system by a "fixed" one?

Yes, I am suggesting a system like the Greater Rifts in Diablo 3.

Example (and I'm just dropping numbers):

Maps tier 1-5: you get 1-2 sulphite fragments.
Maps tier 5-11: you get 3-5 sulphite fragments.
Maps tier 11-17: you get 6-10 sulphite fragments.

Each Delve run would need just one fragment, no matter its length.

"But this system would allow too much "delve autonomy"."
Jesus Christ. Just let people do whatever they want.
Last edited by Baallerith on Sep 21, 2018, 9:52:16 AM
"
I'm like depth 250ish and all my paths cost 1700+ sulphite, it's really not very fun to play delve like this. Why does the content need to be so fragmented? This would be so much more fun if I could delve for like 20-30 minutes at a time, right now I can delve for 45 seconds to like 3 minutes before I need to go back to mapping. Getting the next sulphite capacity is super grindy and isn't a significant improvement.

It takes WAY too much sulphite to delve now. Basically now I have to delve, map, delve, map, delve, map... feels like working, not playing a game.
It was feeling like one of the most fun leagues, but now definitely not anymore.

I understand balancing sulphite, and I support that. But imho it tipped to the other side now, it unbalanced again in a worse way than before.
"
Baallerith wrote:
Why not simplify everything by changing the actual "variable" system by a "fixed" one?

Yes, I am suggesting a system like the Greater Rifts in Diablo 3.

Example (and I'm just dropping numbers):

Maps tier 1-5: you get 1-2 sulphite fragments.
Maps tier 5-11: you get 3-5 sulphite fragments.
Maps tier 11-17: you get 6-10 sulphite fragments.

Each Delve run would need just one fragment, no matter its length.

"But this system would allow too much "delve autonomy"."
Jesus Christ. Just let people do whatever they want.

I actually thought about system like this and someone else has also mentioned something along these lines. Well it would kill this tedious sulphite grind and retarded numbers.

Good stuff.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info