[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Rykolol wrote:
Hey guys im kinda Stuck on my Jugger atm, gear is pretty decent but im still trying to figure out how the fuck to craft a Helmet like OP has... i need that Elder Base with Item lvl 84, and then im stuck, do i Fossil craft this? and that 30% elemental damage comes from Essence of Horror right, but when do i use that on the helmet, AFTER it has Conc and immolate, or before? i've searched for 2 days now and just cant find anything about that.... would someone be nice and explain it to a noob like me ???

the only way is to pretty much spam essences and maybe meta craft it, do more research.
very expensive helmet, its a GG gear.
but you dont need it to do content, even shaper\elder.

what you mean with spam essence and then meta craft? i get a good base and spam essence of horror, thats it?
Some updates from my side:
1. Did some updates to my gear. NOW, I can literally tank all content EXCEPT the Uber Elder.
2. Still trying to learn the mechanics of that fight and beat it...so far i died to it.

So far my gear (feel free to suggest upgrades in order to be able to kill the Uber Elder).

Just finished leveling for this build and looking to buy a new helmet. How big of an impact does the immolate - conc levels have? For example, is a 20/20 one better than, say, 18/16 one with life?
"
killy2 wrote:
Some updates from my side:
1. Did some updates to my gear. NOW, I can literally tank all content EXCEPT the Uber Elder.
2. Still trying to learn the mechanics of that fight and beat it...so far i died to it.

So far my gear (feel free to suggest upgrades in order to be able to kill the Uber Elder).

Double tombfist, good stygian vise and the most dmg boost would come from +2MS enchanted helmet...
I am on xbox and cant use ancestrial call makes the game crash, ele on attacks is great single target but clear speed blows. Need help, GMP is not possible without recording my helm.
Will an annulment orb remove immolate or conc effect?
"
Deklnu wrote:
Will an annulment orb remove immolate or conc effect?

Its possible yes. It can remove any mod, only not the explicit mods
If I was using a 6l chest, what would you suggest putting in it? Assuming we already have a perfect helmet for our MS setup
"
bnatural wrote:
If I was using a 6l chest, what would you suggest putting in it? Assuming we already have a perfect helmet for our MS setup

"
Rykolol wrote:
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Rykolol wrote:
Hey guys im kinda Stuck on my Jugger atm, gear is pretty decent but im still trying to figure out how the fuck to craft a Helmet like OP has... i need that Elder Base with Item lvl 84, and then im stuck, do i Fossil craft this? and that 30% elemental damage comes from Essence of Horror right, but when do i use that on the helmet, AFTER it has Conc and immolate, or before? i've searched for 2 days now and just cant find anything about that.... would someone be nice and explain it to a noob like me ???

the only way is to pretty much spam essences and maybe meta craft it, do more research.
very expensive helmet, its a GG gear.
but you dont need it to do content, even shaper\elder.

what you mean with spam essence and then meta craft? i get a good base and spam essence of horror, thats it?

yeap, thats why its so expensive, RNG is a bitch.

"
bnatural wrote:

assuming you were playing my build, you wouldnt be asking this :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info