[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hey. I was thinking of trying this build out, but I'm on a pretty tight budget. Is the build still workable without all the uniques?
Hello there, Ive leveled my WO this league, did all the content but now i wojuld like to try something ealse. Not tried something like this for a long time, since multistrike times.

Reallllly goood writen guide. Thums up. Im gonna follow for sure!
"
Ursiel wrote:
Hey. I was thinking of trying this build out, but I'm on a pretty tight budget. Is the build still workable without all the uniques?

yeah i was doing t-10s only thiefs torment and a good claw probably could have gone further had found a higher map before i got some currency to upgrade
what would be the biggest dps increase to get on watcher s eye togheter with the life leech ? the pen ?
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
Working through this build now. Very solid. Level 60 at the moment.

Just wondering, where are my endurance charges coming from? I have CWDT and Immortal Call linked, but no source for EC's.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unflinching

Ah hah. Perfect. Thanks.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Hotokee wrote:
what would be the biggest dps increase to get on watcher s eye togheter with the life leech ? the pen ?

yes, pen.
Hey guys im kinda Stuck on my Jugger atm, gear is pretty decent but im still trying to figure out how the fuck to craft a Helmet like OP has... i need that Elder Base with Item lvl 84, and then im stuck, do i Fossil craft this? and that 30% elemental damage comes from Essence of Horror right, but when do i use that on the helmet, AFTER it has Conc and immolate, or before? i've searched for 2 days now and just cant find anything about that.... would someone be nice and explain it to a noob like me ???

What can i do when i run out of mana on a long single-target fight? Should i use another "mana on hit" jewel?
"
hey man. why don't u move the protector to the gloves and add move the cwdt set to the sword and add fortify with all the movement skills to the boots?

good idea! especially when only using 1 abys socketed gloves.

BTW: why no increased duration support for cwdt-immortal call?
"
Rykolol wrote:
Hey guys im kinda Stuck on my Jugger atm, gear is pretty decent but im still trying to figure out how the fuck to craft a Helmet like OP has... i need that Elder Base with Item lvl 84, and then im stuck, do i Fossil craft this? and that 30% elemental damage comes from Essence of Horror right, but when do i use that on the helmet, AFTER it has Conc and immolate, or before? i've searched for 2 days now and just cant find anything about that.... would someone be nice and explain it to a noob like me ???

the only way is to pretty much spam essences and maybe meta craft it, do more research.
very expensive helmet, its a GG gear.
but you dont need it to do content, even shaper\elder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info