[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Oh I figured it out wow that is cool. OK this is by far the best build I have ever started in POE I am pretty casual but this build is taking me much further than ever before. I don't totally understand the damn atlas but I have not had an issue up to tier 7 yet (never made it that far). I got lucky and got 2 ex while leveling that got my shank. now I am at a bit of an impasse as all the gear I need is really spendy. help me out what should I be focusing?
Spoiler
"
Acemac79 wrote:
"
Acemac79 wrote:

Oh I figured it out wow that is cool. OK this is by far the best build I have ever started in POE I am pretty casual but this build is taking me much further than ever before. I don't totally understand the damn atlas but I have not had an issue up to tier 7 yet (never made it that far). I got lucky and got 2 ex while leveling that got my shank. now I am at a bit of an impasse as all the gear I need is really spendy. help me out what should I be focusing?

elder helmet and kaoms.
and stop using that amulet, its more risky for no reason.
if you need the dex get another rare amulet.
Thanks for being so active on your build it is really great!
hey, recently started on thsi build, and i love it.

First off i wanna say, the survivability on this shit is insane, currently on 9,3k life at lvl85 with 17k armor, and even tho i dont have double life on hit rings the leech is still pretty nice.

I have a problem tho and idk what it is, the dmg is mega love, on path of building it says i have 70k dps with magma balls and idk why i even copied my gear into your path of building link and dmg was like 170k or smth.

https://pastebin.com/a7TwjfMm here's my char

if anyone knowledgable about this build or the creator could look at it and see if you spot anything obvious that im missing, thx in advance to anyone helping me out

ps: ignore the missing xoph's, working on it, but still shouldnt be this much of a dmg disparity, i've killed couple of guardians, but i dont dare go further with this dps, even guardians took quite a while to kill like 3-5min
Last edited by zagy11 on Dec 31, 2018, 7:12:53 PM
"
zagy11 wrote:
i've killed couple of guardians, but i dont dare go further with this dps, even guardians took quite a while to kill like 3-5min

yeah i noticed this too. I guess the trade off for being unkillable is it takes a bit longer to kill stuff but Im OK with that. Only way to speed up kills would be to turn this into a crit build somehow. I think if I was going that route Id proly go Ascendant.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 31, 2018, 10:41:45 PM
hello there i wanna try to improve my hp atm 8.4k, im level 93 can u tell me what i need to change on my equip
No idea how to get more damage, struggling with uber elder super hard. Just 0 single target damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iamramlol/characters

Any improvements please let me know. Can't run elemental damage with attacks over ancestral call because going oom even with +2 gem.

Feel like i'm either doing something horribly wrong or what.

Not sure what to do.
Last edited by iamramlol on Jan 1, 2019, 3:14:19 AM
I was using a consecrated path build before and i could not get past t12 maps. I needed a 6L Loreweave to complete most of my build and i was just getting unlucky on linking it, so i decided to run this build and wow is it good. I don't even have all of the required gear for end game and i'm already smashing through elder guardians and t12+ maps. I got lucky on a Grelwood drop from a guardian and got my first exalt the entire season on Factory map. This is a really good budget build too, you don't quite need everything required until the late end game. I managed with a 5L chest piece and used a Wasp Nest claw until i got the Grelwood. People just need to make sure their resistances are capped and need to manage their Dex a bit. Loving the build so far!
"
iamramlol wrote:
Can't run elemental damage with attacks over ancestral call because going oom even with +2 gem.

Feel like i'm either doing something horribly wrong or what.

Not sure what to do.

do another +2 gem, i was having problems too, the second one fixed the problem
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
"
zagy11 wrote:
i've killed couple of guardians, but i dont dare go further with this dps, even guardians took quite a while to kill like 3-5min

yeah i noticed this too. I guess the trade off for being unkillable is it takes a bit longer to kill stuff but Im OK with that. Only way to speed up kills would be to turn this into a crit build somehow. I think if I was going that route Id proly go Ascendant.

ye but life gets so easier with good dps, like if my dps went from 70k to even 200k, i'd be pleased, makes fights shorter = less mistakes = less panic moments = more flask charges = just overall easier fight not to mention more damage = more leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info