[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

If I wanted to gamble a bit and try to craft a 7-link helm, is the only real way to just slam essences of horror and pray?
"
jim_Bonks wrote:
Just a quick question. I am pretty new to crafting and late endgame but is it possible to craft our helmet we need? Will fossil crafting work for it? Just wondering if picking up the base +2 helmet enchant and then trying to craft it is worth the crap shoot?

Thanks!

You should buy a "good" base with the +2 MS enchant and try to craft...
I had no luck with fossils.. but crafted 3 helmets with just chaos spam...
"
Sir_I_Exist wrote:
If I wanted to gamble a bit and try to craft a 7-link helm, is the only real way to just slam essences of horror and pray?

Sadly yes.. the socket gems supported by xxx % fire dmg only comes from essence of horror...
How do we get immune to freeze and chill/stuns?
Ascendency
"
romigrabarz wrote:
Build is insane!
But how you get 9k life without gear? I Have 93 lv with your dual-wield build and gear, and I have 7300 life.

that seems really low. Im dual wield and only 89 but I have 8200 life.
IGN: DabrixRN

LF for upgrades, i know the helm would be the greaters but let s be real don think it s gonan happen enchants plus the ele damage, guess the rings ? i bought them in a rush so i fix my resists. Have tHe watcher`s eye also
Last edited by Hotokee on Dec 31, 2018, 6:53:25 AM
Spoiler
"
Hotokee wrote:
"
Hotokee wrote:

LF for upgrades, i know the helm would be the greaters but let s be real don think it s gonan happen enchants plus the ele damage, guess the rings ? i bought them in a rush so i fix my resists. Have tHe watcher`s eye also

its either the helmet or the small stuff like jewels and corruptions.
your rings are totally fine, unless you really want to put dex on them.
i would settle on 122dex just for the sword and try to get it from the jewels.
Hi there, awesome build and guide having a lot of fun with it. What would a attack speed corrupt grelwood shank be worth? just curious

Ty!
how do you guys post your gear on here? I could use some help getting my HP up. I am not rich like the rest of you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info