[3.6] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [4M+ Shaper DPS]

"
vp0llas wrote:
Hey Funroom, and ty for a great league starter build.

I have a few questions/challenges as im progressing.

Firstly i have a little mana issue, where i see on your videos that you dont have that at all. I cant spam my RoA, without having to use mana flask.

Second, i have no idea how to get 3 mana reservers, as i have Hatred and HoA for the moment.

Any ideas to those would be great, and maybe some input on how to further advance my character. ty in advance.


you can either go blood magic with support gem, mana with conqueror's jewel, or es with eldritch battery.

I suggest linking your RoA with blood magic as that is the simplest method.

if you are going mana you have to take all possible reduced mana reserve nodes you can, including the -2% jewel from quest reward. Find a shaper's amulet with mana reserve mod as well if you need.

If you are going EB I would suggest the Devouring Diadem last league, but this league you may have to just go straightly to the point in your skill tree.
Hi. (Sorry for my bad English)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2205988
I play this build as a league starter and although it is clunky (my Agony Crawler usually first hits shit that is pointless, then the shit he is supposed to hit) I kinda grew to it.

It would be great if you answer me a few questions:

- what is the config to calc the real dps? In your pastebin its only about 22k
- why do you use 2 x might of the meek? Is the reason especially for the lower one in your pastebin's tree just the 280 life?
- Why Convocation?
Can someone give me a pointer on what kind of bow to craft for SSF purposes if a quill rain is not yet available? Thanks in advance!
"
quixtyle wrote:
Can someone give me a pointer on what kind of bow to craft for SSF purposes if a quill rain is not yet available? Thanks in advance!


Short Bow, or any bow that have 1.5+ base attack speed.

Try to craft attack speed on it, then probably get some minion damage crafts on it.
Hi. (Sorry for my bad English)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2205988
@FunRoom

On your current build it looks like you have 3 curses: Assassin's Mark / Poacher's Mark / Projectile Weakness.

You have 1 natural curse slot.

I see you have 1 Additional Cure from the Windshriek boots.

Where are you obtaining the 3rd curse slot from?
"
Evernothing wrote:
@FunRoom

On your current build it looks like you have 3 curses: Assassin's Mark / Poacher's Mark / Projectile Weakness.

You have 1 natural curse slot.

I see you have 1 Additional Cure from the Windshriek boots.

Where are you obtaining the 3rd curse slot from?


Mistakes were made
What you saw is a tweaked build I made 2 days ago, replacing windshriek with a 40 MS boots, and respecced 19 points from life to invest on maximum movement speed. That gives me a huge movement speed boost (137% -> 196%), allowing me to constantly farm syndicate members from Act 9 Foothills. There were only 2 curses active.

And now I have killed the Syndicate Mastermind, and my build is resumed to its normal scheme.

Ignore these. The third curse is from ascendancy(Ascendant).
Hi. (Sorry for my bad English)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2205988
Last edited by FunRoom on Mar 21, 2019, 9:40:24 PM
"
xtlc wrote:
I play this build as a league starter and although it is clunky (my Agony Crawler usually first hits shit that is pointless, then the shit he is supposed to hit) I kinda grew to it.

It would be great if you answer me a few questions:

- what is the config to calc the real dps? In your pastebin its only about 22k
- why do you use 2 x might of the meek? Is the reason especially for the lower one in your pastebin's tree just the 280 life?
- Why Convocation?


1. There's one setting in the configuration page about virulence stacks, you need to set that to 40 or it just shows 1 stack dps.

2. 2 might of the meek gives life and resistances. With that we have an extra 23% increased maximum life, 8% elemental resistances(which also saves 1 point) and a bit of extra life regen. Not really a big deal but our build need resistances from tree. Replacing it with 2x 7% life and all resist jewel can almost do the same job.

3. Agony Crawler has clunky AI as you said. It can attack from positions that its projectiles can hit a ledge and get blocked. Convocation is used to reposition it so it can deliver dps more effectively.
Hi. (Sorry for my bad English)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2205988
Last edited by FunRoom on Mar 21, 2019, 9:47:40 PM
Just wanna to congratz you, this build is insane!

Made my red elder this week with no problems, just made some changes to use 3 curses with Windscream, but i'll buy soon a +1 curse amulet to go back to my rare boots.

is nuts how can i enter in the middle of a mob pack in red maps, spam RoA and not die even with 5.5k hp.

But i have a question: i was changing some things on PoB to see which gem setup was the best, and i found that a empower or vicious proj was way better then phys to lightning. What i'm missing on this? i'm using this setup on my HoA for now and thinking about vicious proj or empower as a 6th link.


my pob(running only 2 curses atm cause i'm using a 4l quill rain and trying to chance my 6l short bow): https://pastebin.com/nNy7uiTQ
"
redslugah wrote:
Just wanna to congratz you, this build is insane!

Made my red elder this week with no problems, just made some changes to use 3 curses with Windscream, but i'll buy soon a +1 curse amulet to go back to my rare boots.

is nuts how can i enter in the middle of a mob pack in red maps, spam RoA and not die even with 5.5k hp.

But i have a question: i was changing some things on PoB to see which gem setup was the best, and i found that a empower or vicious proj was way better then phys to lightning. What i'm missing on this? i'm using this setup on my HoA for now and thinking about vicious proj or empower as a 6th link.


my pob(running only 2 curses atm cause i'm using a 4l quill rain and trying to chance my 6l short bow): https://pastebin.com/nNy7uiTQ


If you have EE, you have to tick "enemies was hit by fire" in configuration page for it to take effect. Also lightning damage has potential to crit and shock, which gives up to 50% increased damage taken effect for 2 seconds. Increased damage taken effects are a different multiplier to increased damage effects, aka this will stack with the one from projectile weakness, but multiply with minion damage.

I think I have calculated before, that a L4 Empower would be better only when your armour has the +1 corruption. Otherwise it is the lightning damage that gives better QoL. Well I try to keep the build cheap so such things (including +X bows) will not exist in my build guide.
Hi. (Sorry for my bad English)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2205988
Last edited by FunRoom on Mar 22, 2019, 5:31:19 AM
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
redslugah wrote:
Just wanna to congratz you, this build is insane!

Made my red elder this week with no problems, just made some changes to use 3 curses with Windscream, but i'll buy soon a +1 curse amulet to go back to my rare boots.

is nuts how can i enter in the middle of a mob pack in red maps, spam RoA and not die even with 5.5k hp.

But i have a question: i was changing some things on PoB to see which gem setup was the best, and i found that a empower or vicious proj was way better then phys to lightning. What i'm missing on this? i'm using this setup on my HoA for now and thinking about vicious proj or empower as a 6th link.


my pob(running only 2 curses atm cause i'm using a 4l quill rain and trying to chance my 6l short bow): https://pastebin.com/nNy7uiTQ


If you have EE, you have to tick "enemies was hit by fire" in configuration page for it to take effect. Also lightning damage has potential to crit and shock, which gives up to 50% increased damage taken effect for 2 seconds. Increased damage taken effects are a different multiplier to increased damage effects, aka this will stack with the one from projectile weakness, but multiply with minion damage.

I think I have calculated before, that a L4 Empower would be better only when your armour has the +1 corruption. Otherwise it is the lightning damage that gives better QoL. Well I try to keep the build cheap so such things (including +X bows) will not exist in my build guide.


ohhh, got it! power charge from curse + master alcehmist from ascendancy + phys to lightning = shocking enemies all day, right?

i calculated here and in case of adding enemy shocked, empower cant beat the dps even at lvl 5.


edit: shaper down, easy and deathless
Last edited by redslugah on Mar 23, 2019, 4:14:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info