[3.7] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

Prolly been answered already but i do want tp reroll(still starter) and just want to know pathfinder or scion? Which one plays easier for a beginner.
"
WodsChaoz wrote:
Prolly been answered already but i do want tp reroll(still starter) and just want to know pathfinder or scion? Which one plays easier for a beginner.


Pathfinder would be easier for a beginner, where ascendant will give you more damage. This depends on how well you can manage your flasks, pf would be easier on that.

My build guide is currently a bit mixed between pathfinder and ascendant. I will see what I can do with it.
Hi. (Sorry for my bad English)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2205988
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
WodsChaoz wrote:
Prolly been answered already but i do want tp reroll(still starter) and just want to know pathfinder or scion? Which one plays easier for a beginner.


Pathfinder would be easier for a beginner, where ascendant will give you more damage. This depends on how well you can manage your flasks, pf would be easier on that.

My build guide is currently a bit mixed between pathfinder and ascendant. I will see what I can do with it.


Liking the build so far. Really something different from what I have played thusfar. Started as scion and going strong.

What ascendancy to take fist? normal ranger path, cruel pathfinder + 1 witch, merc occu and eternal ranger starting area? Or would you go for ranger starting area first before occu?
"
WodsChaoz wrote:

What ascendancy to take fist? normal ranger path, cruel pathfinder + 1 witch, merc occu and eternal ranger starting area? Or would you go for ranger starting area first before occu?


Go for ranger starting area first. You do not have access to dual or tri curses in your early game so Occultist is the last. If you need extra defenses it is also fine to choose Juggernaut instead of Occultist.
Hi. (Sorry for my bad English)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2205988
The build is so good, it literally saved this league for me. I was not finding a build I enjoyed. Went from trickster to Sabo to elementalist void forge, to this one and I love it so much. Fast dinamic tanky smooth leveling. I also find a Devouring diadem with the +2 proj to crawler enchant for super cheap (actually felt bad buying it for the guy but oh well, happened to me as well).
I am running 4 curses lol, I have a corrupted pair of gloves with e feeble or temp chain for extra tankiness but I might go back to 3 curse and choose a different ascendancy.
I run hatred and aspect of the avian instead of war banner, but with level 5 enlighten I could run discipline instead of the aspect and clarity with the es watcher's eye and go Mind over matter for like 9k effective hp but I can't afford the jewel atm.
Thanks again for the build

Edit:why RoA in the quiver instead of toxic rain for the added slow?
Last edited by Nephitis on Mar 31, 2019, 9:10:49 AM
Thanks for creating such a fun build! I'm nearly done with mine, just need to get the helm enchant now. I've memed this char up to 5 curses w/ the Oskarm corruption. Not sure how viable it will end up being but it sure was fun to construct!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mastergoog/characters

PS. Any suggestions for improvements would be much appreciated!
Last edited by mastergoog on Mar 31, 2019, 3:34:25 PM
"
mastergoog wrote:
Thanks for creating such a fun build! I'm nearly done with mine, just need to get the helm enchant now. I've memed this char up to 5 curses w/ the Oskarm corruption. Not sure how viable it will end up being but it sure was fun to construct!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mastergoog/characters

PS. Any suggestions for improvements would be much appreciated!


Your fifth curse should be something like frostbite or conductivity instead of vulnerability. Temp chains and enfeeble would be nice as well.
Hi. (Sorry for my bad English)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2205988
"
Nephitis wrote:
why RoA in the quiver instead of toxic rain for the added slow?


Projectile weakness needs to be as instant as possible to allow your minion to pierce. If you use toxic rain to apply this curse it will be too slow to wait for the explosion.
Hi. (Sorry for my bad English)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2205988
Hey, nice guide.

i'm looking for a build to make my first attempts on Uber Elder (never faced him). I killed Shaper this league and last league with a RF Jugg, but i don't think it can handle Uber Elder.

I have a level 87 Ranger (currently Raider) i can respec, and about 4ex worth of gear i can sell.

Is this build an easy Uber Elder kill with that investment (around 4 ex)?
"
Krazy_X wrote:

Is this build an easy Uber Elder kill with that investment (around 4 ex)?


yes.
Hi. (Sorry for my bad English)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2205988

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info