[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

"

in that case what gem setup would you recommend with the quiver?

If you click on my name you will see my current build -->

I use rain of arrows - curse on hit - projectile weakness currently, might switch to ele weakness later.
Right, just fire.
Hi friends. Who can advise what should I change in my build now to become better? What is the priority?
"
Mighty_fist wrote:
Hi friends. Who can advise what should I change in my build now to become better? What is the priority?

you should change your phantasm support to pierce first.

Then probably get a 5/6L armour and the curse on hit quiver.
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:
I use rain of arrows - curse on hit - projectile weakness currently, might switch to ele weakness later.

On page 1 you recommend Toxic Rain, but here Rain of Arrows on the quiver.

I'm assuming it's to get the Projectile Weakness on quickly in the exact same area as the main Rain skill with Poison off the 6L ?
Last edited by Evernothing on Mar 14, 2019, 1:32:37 PM
"
Evernothing wrote:
"
FunRoom wrote:

On page 1 you recommend Toxic Rain, but here Rain of Arrows on the quiver.

I'm assuming it's to get the Projectile Weakness on quickly in the exact same area as the main Rain skill with Poison off the 6L ?

Yes, but it was mostly due to my lack of knowledge on Toxic Rain. I thought it has like 10 arrows but in fact there are only 9 after GMP is used.
Right, just fire.
if we use a rare elder glove with 2 socketed gem ,lvl20 faster attacks and poison in any level,that means we got a 6l rain of arrows on the gloves, and a free 6l slot. actually tryin to craft one already.
i'm also thinking of using some rare +1 vicious projectile bow for the herald of agony.

as you said
"
We are using physical to elemental conversion for Elemental Equilibrium. Either added fire damage or physical to lightning would can do depending on your socket color. I choose lightning because lightning can shock.

i'm kinda thinking of switching that ele dmg to fire and using a kaom's heart for more life. and the fire version can make use of its inc fire dmg mod

with this enchant
Herald of Agony has 30% reduced Mana Reservation
we can also have more room for reserving
not sure how it gonna work comparing to the coming calamity.
but i've seen some other builds using this enchant.
Last edited by Piremard on Mar 15, 2019, 7:44:22 PM
How can i check how much dmg does agony crawler have in PoB?
I'm blind, I'm looking for occultist version ( preferably CI), any links / ideas?
"
Khaazir wrote:
I'm blind, I'm looking for occultist version ( preferably CI), any links / ideas?

Google? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237214
Right, just fire.
Heya Fun doing this as a starter again killed u elder day 2 =D
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 17, 2019, 11:18:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info