[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

Hi. I've got a question: does poison applied from Vaal RoA give you Virulence stacks?
Last edited by maloznala on May 27, 2019, 8:19:19 AM
"
maloznala wrote:
Hi. I've got a question: does poison applied from Vaal RoA give you Virulence stacks?

Yes, but not really useful. It is the maim effect which I used it for. But recently i prefer vaal breach for full charges before fighting bosses.
Right, just fire.
Post is getting ready for 3.7. Very likely I will play HoAG Ascendant again. Ascendant would be great to test those new jewels. Pathfinder is still fine, but it is more on the "league starter" side than the "end game" side.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jun 3, 2019, 12:51:39 AM
Been fun Funroom :P thank you for letting me play one of the best starters in poe unfortunately you already know what happens when GGG nerfs they overkill it

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 4, 2019, 11:23:53 AM
"
Been fun Funroom :P thank you for letting me play one of the best starters in poe unfortunately you already know what happens when GGG nerfs they overkill it

Patch notes will be my last struggle. If it is too unplayable I might wait a few weeks until everything is datamined. Probably going something like Ngamahu Cyclone before that.
Right, just fire.
I think this is screwed like very severe screwed.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
So , the real question is RIP ? or still viable ? ResidentSleeper
It's an about 34% damage nerf with the gem at level 20 and 40 virulence stacks. Pretty huge imho. Maybe it's not unplayable, but it's a big kick in the stomach.
Last edited by djnat on Jun 5, 2019, 7:47:37 AM
Let's do some math here.

Level 23 Jewel's increased damage is nerfed from 21*40=840% to 13*40=520.

My build last league has 230% increased minion damage from various source. This does not include the synthesis-only ring.

So damage nerf is roughly a 30% less. In 3.6 my build does 2M damage to Shaper with tailspike, so same build in 3.7 will deal 1.4M damage with tailspike.

Getting a +1 corrupted Skin of Loyal with level 4 empower should bring the skill's dps back to 2M or above. I won't consider this because my build needs to be as cheap as possible (as I am casual af).

So My final hope is the 15 new unique items and the 15 new keystones. If there's something that can refill the missing 300% increased damage, that will do.
Right, just fire.
Full 3.7 Update?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info