[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

"
FunRoom wrote:
"
Krazy_X wrote:

Is this build an easy Uber Elder kill with that investment (around 4 ex)?

yes.

Nice, i'll probably respect to it. Or do you think that for pure Uber Elder kill (i have other characters to map) another class would be better (dps and survivability)?
"
Krazy_X wrote:
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
Krazy_X wrote:

Is this build an easy Uber Elder kill with that investment (around 4 ex)?

yes.

Nice, i'll probably respect to it. Or do you think that for pure Uber Elder kill (i have other characters to map) another class would be better (dps and survivability)?

depends if you are used to dodge uber elder's skills. If you are not so good at controlling movement you can try jugg/pathfinder ascendant
Right, just fire.
Nice build. Also for mapping you can do MF gear easily, currently i am with 6.7 ehp + maxed resists and 50% IIQ. If i change current amulet for quantity amulet i get 10% more quantity. This is not fastest MF build but you can also farm any T16 map and still have Lots of HP / sustain and high DPS.

With sextants, unidentified corrupted maps and fragments you can get up to 160-180 map quantity also +50-60 quantity from gear.

210-240 IIQ

With bisco's Collar it would be around + 40% IIQ for normal mobs

So it is possible to roll ~280 quantity for normal monster farming (breaches mod/sextant)
First of all, great build. Enjoying it a lot so far. I'm doing Pathfinder and regret not going Scion a little bit. I don't think the flasks we utilize in this build are strong enough to buff with Pathfinder. The Ascendant buffs are way stronger IMO.

Edit: I misread, my bad, edited out this segment.

Question regarding HP
How much are you guys rocking? I'm 83 right now and I'm at 5191 HP. Not sure if that's good or bad.
Last edited by linkery on Apr 3, 2019, 8:04:06 AM
I read in the guide about the permafreeze of T15 bosses, yet I have not experienced it yet. I went tri-curse pathfinder with some modifications.

Do you have input on how to achieve this? I am not sure if it is just not possible or I am missing a mechanic.

Edit: Furthermore I am using blast rain in maloney's quiver for curse and fire damage to free up the affix. IMO it works as intended, but might have a slight delay in the game mechanics, but hardly something you notice.
Last edited by Cumfartion on Apr 3, 2019, 4:28:53 PM
"
Cumfartion wrote:
I read in the guide about the permafreeze of T15 bosses, yet I have not experienced it yet. I went tri-curse pathfinder with some modifications.

Do you have input on how to achieve this? I am not sure if it is just not possible or I am missing a mechanic.

Edit: Furthermore I am using blast rain in maloney's quiver for curse and fire damage to free up the affix. IMO it works as intended, but might have a slight delay in the game mechanics, but hardly something you notice.

The perma freeze is a conditional thing, where you have to (1) push your minion's damage high enough, (2) have no map mods countering your minions damage/freeze chance, and (3) have 3 power charges on your agony crawler during boss phase.

For short, using a level 21 herald would increase the chance to perma freeze T15 boss.

And in some situations, your damage is also high enough to stun some of them, cancelling their skill cast. And thus boss killing in general maps are pretty safe. And so, you can swap phantasm on kill with other gems. Phantasms are meant to be used in delve with depth 400+ only.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Apr 3, 2019, 9:29:37 PM
Well I think about starting this build but I am not sure if as flaskfinder or ascendant.

The points where PF is ahead of ascendant in your „chart“ is cost efficiency and virtuence sustain. Is the sustain a problem as ascendant at all? And what does cost efficiency even mean? I can’t see why PF should be more efficient with low investment!?

Thx for any answers.
Ps. How much worse is the flask management with ascendant? Playing a PF already and going back to other classes where you actually have to manage your flasks can suck :D
Would a "chance to shock" jewel help? Like while not popping flasks?
Thanks for the build!

Enjoying it a lot in Synthesis and lots of room for my character to grow even this late in the season - one of the big points I enjoy!

If you were grinding levels and were pushing up to 95ish, what nodes would you aim for?

Whispers of Doom?

More Jewel Sockets?

Arrow Dancing (this is in your Scion, not Pathfinder build)?

Maybe something completely different than what I'm looking at?

Again, thanks for the build!
"
Rossko wrote:
Well I think about starting this build but I am not sure if as flaskfinder or ascendant.

The points where PF is ahead of ascendant in your „chart“ is cost efficiency and virtuence sustain. Is the sustain a problem as ascendant at all? And what does cost efficiency even mean? I can’t see why PF should be more efficient with low investment!?

Thx for any answers.
Ps. How much worse is the flask management with ascendant? Playing a PF already and going back to other classes where you actually have to manage your flasks can suck :D

Virulence sustain is better in pathfinder as it decays slower. It's like an average of 30-ish stacks vs 20 stacks if you keep moving.

Cost efficiency is lower in pf because I would suggest using blood magic. On ascendant I tend to go EB which needs some more investments.

Flash management in ascendant is not too bad. It is more manageable if you picked all flask nodes on the skill tree.
Right, just fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info