[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
I think I'd change amulet, diamond ring, belt. amulet and belt doesnt have enough life although the damage is nice. diamond ring only has 2 good mods. You could even buy a multimodded ring that drops from delve, regal it, and mastercraft, and it'd be better than your ring.

not sure how you live without an unfreeze flask.

get more crit multi on jewels. I think you have too much increased damage. see my jewel section.

Hmmm. Seem like a good idea. Thx a lot.

about unfreeze thing. i always identified all strongbox, if there is freeze mod. i will deploy my vaal warchief and use my Taste of Hate. But if there is no curse mod in map. I swap another Diamond flask with unfreeze :).

but i almost finish this league. maybe this is just enough =w=" ( only have delve lv.270 challenge and kill Aul The crystal king should be enough for me ).

I will craft new ring and find new Jewel as you suggest. >_<
Last edited by LevII145 on Jan 17, 2019, 5:18:54 PM
Is there anything fundamentally wrong with my build and gear and such? I went with shield and all the guides I've seen on this build are for dual wield so I had to guess a bit when spending those points elsewhere.

"
OnTheScene wrote:
Is there anything fundamentally wrong with my build and gear and such? I went with shield and all the guides I've seen on this build are for dual wield so I had to guess a bit when spending those points elsewhere.

i'd recraft the gloves with something useful. and quality flasks. Also, recraft belt too with ele damage cuz the # goes higher

most importantly, your tree is wierd. youre wasting several points. look at my shield tree again.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
OnTheScene wrote:

i'd recraft the gloves with something useful. and quality flasks. Also, recraft belt too with ele damage cuz the # goes higher

most importantly, your tree is wierd. youre wasting several points. look at my shield tree again.

Thanks. Somehow I missed that you'd posted a PoB with shield. =) Will work on fixing all that now.

Hi,

first a big thx to Holly for this awesome build! I really enjoy it and its wonderful to mostly hold rightclick to kill/flicker through a map.

But somehow it feels like i miss many hits and i do not dmg enemys for several seconds (especially bosses - while they are not in their "no dmg" phases)
Anyone has a tip what could cause this or what i should upgrade in my gear (besides Tombfist with double abyss) ?
Have you tried Oni-Goroshi with juggernaut? I'm wondering if it would be better for bossing than chieftain because of the degen. I'd be willing to respec if the difference is notable.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Jan 18, 2019, 5:15:20 PM
Im starting to lack single target dmg tier 10+ / syndicate

any tips would be appreciated, im playing the jug dual wield version

Spoiler
Last edited by notaloser3 on Jan 18, 2019, 8:34:14 PM
Currently trying this build in BHC. Level 73.

Spoiler

Note: I'm not optimized yet in terms of gem slots etc, so I'm not looking for feedback yet. I'm posting simply as encouragement towards anyone looking to try this build out.

It's very enjoyable so far. Will update in a few days when I get to red maps.
IGN: HucksIsBackYo
RIP: BlueWafflin http://www.twitch.tv/bakerlive/c/3688290
RIP: HucklesMcKnuckles - Vaults of Atziri naked to fit more loot, exile spawned.
RIP: HucksMcBlasty - Tempest bullshit
Greetings chieftains! I did this build on a raider. Still needs lots of work a a few levels, but I wanted to share my progress in case anyone wants to try something else out.

The tree stretches from duelist to Shadow and uses xophs blood for conversion. I can clear t16, but syndicate goes down very slow, maybe I need to add wise oak.

In general I wanted something very fast with Max frenzy charges. If anyone is interested I'll post another update when I finish the build.
I have updated my gear. feel a lot better xD.
็Happy that i played this build in this league. feel like it was made for betrayal. Destroy everything. HAHA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info