[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Hollyphantom wrote:

nothing too wrong about the build. but there are upgrade potentials

1. you can get better rings/amulet. u want added phys. not fire. in this league, an item without a mastercraft is almost always a mediocre item, like your beast grasp ring. better ring is much cheaper and more dps than 21/20 herald

2. glove master craft is useless. get something like life or damage during flask effect

3. u can get a better belt easily

4. i personally want unbleed on life flask and unfreeze on antoher one like your silver flask. this is because the life flask is an instant flask. u will never prevent yourself from freezing or chilling. u can only cure it when u get frozen/chilled. Freeze is usually more deadly than bleed.

Thank you very much!
could i have your opinion about mine ? i change some skill point and some item. maybe you have other advice for me.
Hey there boss. I was wondering, would Impresence be good for this build? Instead of double socket tomb fist (can't afford) run blasphemy-flammability in those 2 slots? Also, if you could check out my char (MauraderIHardlyKnowHer) that would be appreciated! I've found some decent 300pds foils, but one of my Ahn's Mights actually has 304pds according to POB, so I'm kind of at a loss on what to do there.
"
Andres2260 wrote:
Hey there boss. I was wondering, would Impresence be good for this build? Instead of double socket tomb fist (can't afford) run blasphemy-flammability in those 2 slots? Also, if you could check out my char (MauraderIHardlyKnowHer) that would be appreciated! I've found some decent 300pds foils, but one of my Ahn's Mights actually has 304pds according to POB, so I'm kind of at a loss on what to do there.

300pDPS is good but per the OP you want to min max both APS and crit on your weapons. At least 1.9APS and 6.7 crit. Use foils too for the global crit multi implicit. I personally use Oni goroshi because it is cheaper than two GG foils unless you get lucky and snipe them.
"
300pDPS is good but per the OP you want to min max both APS and crit on your weapons. At least 1.9APS and 6.7 crit. Use foils too for the global crit multi implicit. I personally use Oni goroshi because it is cheaper than two GG foils unless you get lucky and snipe them.

Well. I thought you made a very good point, so I switched to Oni, lol. I like it a lot so far, but I do have one concern; when affected by blood rage and Her Embrace at the same time, I actually take dmg, any way to mitigate this? (80% fire res)
Last edited by Andres2260 on Jan 16, 2019, 4:09:04 PM
"
Andres2260 wrote:
"

Well. I thought you made a very good point, so I switched to Oni, lol. I like it a lot so far, but I do have one concern; when affected by blood rage and Her Embrace at the same time, I actually take dmg, any way to mitigate this? (80% fire res)

loreweave is the best but u already seem to have that. u can try the pantheon 5% reduced DOT taken, get life regen on amulet (marble or elder or mastercraft), and find ways to maintain endurance charges better since it gives blood rage mitigation and life regen.

its basically the same strats as mitigating righteous fire
"
Andres2260 wrote:

if u have extra sockets, use it to generate power charges and/or more support gems for vaal warchief.
"
LevII145 wrote:
could i have your opinion about mine ? i change some skill point and some item. maybe you have other advice for me.

I think I'd change amulet, diamond ring, belt. amulet and belt doesnt have enough life although the damage is nice. diamond ring only has 2 good mods. You could even buy a multimodded ring that drops from delve, regal it, and mastercraft, and it'd be better than your ring.

not sure how you live without an unfreeze flask.

get more crit multi on jewels. I think you have too much increased damage. see my jewel section.
Hi!

I've been following your build, can you give a look ? Thanks!
"
acastells wrote:
Hi!

I've been following your build, can you give a look ? Thanks!

lots of issues...

throw away the gloves, boots, amulet. They just dont work. gloves simply suck, boots are something u wear temporarily before shaper fights, and that amulet is for Slayers only.

you only have one good jewel (cataclysm creed). check jewel section

Weapons: rune bane is very mediocre without atk speed. plague scratch is just completely trash for this build.

belt of deceiver is ok but at least get ones with better rolls and bless the implicit

you have 3 ok flasks. 2 are very bad. see flask section.

also, u need lots of accuracy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info