[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
oestergreen wrote:
My damage feels really weak vs bosses and syndicate members, any chance you could tell what items i should upgrade or if im missing something crucial in the build?

i can easily clear regular mobs, but syndicate and bosses feels like it's a struggle sometimes. (i know i'm not using a wise oak.. is that rly it?)

your jewels are very trash. see guide

get a vaal warchief

also see flask section. u shouldnt need 2 life flasks
First of all thanks for this guide!

I've now gathered a bit of currency and are now looking for the next steps to further progress. Can anyone point me in the right direction what to improve?

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/xYKSqFpX

I'm currently thinking about getting a better weapon or buying gems like herald of purity 21/20
Last edited by ekwinoks on Jan 12, 2019, 4:33:29 PM
https://pastebin.com/TsMV3Ukf

This build really can pass Hall of Grandmaster!! I can't believe it.
With Lv.19 Gem 0 quality. hahaha
very nice build. i made a right choice.

Last edited by LevII145 on Jan 13, 2019, 12:58:31 AM
"
ekwinoks wrote:
First of all thanks for this guide!

I've now gathered a bit of currency and are now looking for the next steps to further progress. Can anyone point me in the right direction what to improve?

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/xYKSqFpX

I'm currently thinking about getting a better weapon or buying gems like herald of purity 21/20

nothing too wrong about the build. but there are upgrade potentials

1. you can get better rings/amulet. u want added phys. not fire. in this league, an item without a mastercraft is almost always a mediocre item, like your beast grasp ring. better ring is much cheaper and more dps than 21/20 herald

2. glove master craft is useless. get something like life or damage during flask effect

3. u can get a better belt easily

4. i personally want unbleed on life flask and unfreeze on antoher one like your silver flask. this is because the life flask is an instant flask. u will never prevent yourself from freezing or chilling. u can only cure it when u get frozen/chilled. Freeze is usually more deadly than bleed.
Bro Hollyphantom your build is very good. I am following your build and I will soon reach Lvl 90 way easier than other builds I tried.
However, I do not feel the tankinest. I carefully read the map mods for elemental reflect, but even without that I occasionally die vs mob that make the levelling road very dangerous.
Can you help look at my char and give me some professional advice for what I can do next to sustain damage and still survive?
I spend budget 6ex on this char so I broke now, but every single currency I will invest in this char for endgame since I make this my main now. So I guess I can spend like 10 - 15ex this league for this char. Is that enough for endgame or I have to spend more?
Thank you for the build and support sir!
"
anbeoxxx wrote:
Bro Hollyphantom your build is very good. I am following your build and I will soon reach Lvl 90 way easier than other builds I tried.
However, I do not feel the tankinest. I carefully read the map mods for elemental reflect, but even without that I occasionally die vs mob that make the levelling road very dangerous.
Can you help look at my char and give me some professional advice for what I can do next to sustain damage and still survive?
I spend budget 6ex on this char so I broke now, but every single currency I will invest in this char for endgame since I make this my main now. So I guess I can spend like 10 - 15ex this league for this char. Is that enough for endgame or I have to spend more?
Thank you for the build and support sir!

build looks good overall

get an uncurse silver flask

it's pretty obvious that you need more life. get 50+ life on rings, 100+ life on boots and helm, 80+ life on belt.

your amulet is a DPS slot. try not to use it for resists. u want crit multi, added phys, ele damage, accuracy, etc.

oh and u need accuracy. your hit chance must be very low. u want as much accuracy on jewelry as possible.

a lot of your gear has fire res, which you probably dont need anymore. you probably kept them from pre-uber lab. they can be switched out so u can get more life and dps.

"
Hollyphantom wrote:

build looks good overall

get an uncurse silver flask

it's pretty obvious that you need more life. get 50+ life on rings, 100+ life on boots and helm, 80+ life on belt.

your amulet is a DPS slot. try not to use it for resists. u want crit multi, added phys, ele damage, accuracy, etc.

oh and u need accuracy. your hit chance must be very low. u want as much accuracy on jewelry as possible.

a lot of your gear has fire res, which you probably dont need anymore. you probably kept them from pre-uber lab. they can be switched out so u can get more life and dps.

Thanks alot for the guide and the advices.
I think I will save up some currency and replace my rings, amulet and boots.
40% consecrated path enchant is quite expensive now, maybe I will look for it later when I saved up like a few exalted.
I probably try to go deeper into tier 14 and tier 15 now and aiming for those Guardians to test again after swapping some gears.
Really helpful guide. I'm trying my best to emulate this build, but my dps (and survivability- l2p issue?) is so bad, and i'm not sure where things are going wrong.

Often times i can't even kill the rare mobs during alva's incursion and i fail them every time, and syndicates are a nightmare.

I'm new to the game, and i enjoy this build a lot. If anyone can help guide me a bit with some immediate upgrade needs, that'd be super helpful.
"
larcomstopher wrote:
Really helpful guide. I'm trying my best to emulate this build, but my dps (and survivability- l2p issue?) is so bad, and i'm not sure where things are going wrong.

Often times i can't even kill the rare mobs during alva's incursion and i fail them every time, and syndicates are a nightmare.

I'm new to the game, and i enjoy this build a lot. If anyone can help guide me a bit with some immediate upgrade needs, that'd be super helpful.

check flasks again. need quality and uncurse

craft life on amulet instead. it is higher priority

change your helm, boots, belt. you shouldnt need fire res on these, and make sure to get around 100 life on helm/boots, 120 life on belt.

do u even have cold and lightning res anywhere? maybe thats the biggest issue. make sure you have 80%. I feel like youre at like -20%.....
Hi!

Im following your build but i don't know how to continue improving my gear.

Can you give a look to my char?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info