3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Bourgee wrote:

Hi , First, many thanks for the build, i start to fun this game with arcs x)

I write you becausae i want to ask that if you can put the color of the gems in the gem section , for facility the search of equipment.I know that is easy to find the gems and their colors but i think that do the guide better with this

Also, the pantheons that we can use can be another section. Thanks agains and GL in Betrayal exiles
Am i supposed to use normal grace & vaal?
I mean grace and haste not vaal
You wouldn't use normal, only Vaal, because once you get your essence worm you don't want to use anything else that's reserving mana. Especially if you get the Clear Mind jewel.
Running this with soul mantle and multiple totems, 6 totems in 3 clicks = WIN.
Last edited by The_Fatness on Dec 10, 2018, 11:32:50 AM
"
Wunju wrote:
Running this with soul mantle and multiple totems, 6 totems in 3 clicks = WIN.

How are you getting 6 totems? Passive tree is +1, shield is +1, so you have 3. Multiple support totems is +2, so that's 5. Is 6 from Soul Mantle?
Last edited by Asdf1234 on Dec 10, 2018, 9:37:46 AM
Hierophant +1, passive tree +1, soul mantle +1 and multiple totems +2, thats 6 already
Thanks for the build. Excellent league starter. Plus I found a Tabby real early (level 9 or so), but the rest of my gear is just low level rares. Currently done all tier 1 maps. Only died 3 times from the campaign content (3x the last Kitava fight).

I did a totem build before (Frostbolt and Freezing Pulse), but I don't like how GGG changed the ascendency. I don't mind that we only get 3 totems (+2 with the new Multiple Totem Support gem), but I hate how you cannot strategically place the totems anymore. It is now 2 + 1, which means the totems are destroyed much easier. Replacing Lightning Penetration with Multiple Totems gives you 5 totems, which will end up being 2 + 2 + 1 (actually 1 + 2 + 2, the last totem removes one from the first set). But that still is not the same as before. You cannot surround large packs (or a boss) with totems anymore, and I think that sucks.

I'm enjoying this build so far. It's really destroying bosses in the campaign.

I tried the new multi-totem support gem, but I don't like how it plays so I'm sticking with 1 totem per cast. Seems better for placement for me. I really feel like that gem should cast spells too so you wouldn't need the other spell totem gem.

Thanks for the great build OP.
Last edited by superbomb1967 on Dec 10, 2018, 10:18:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info