3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

I believe this is pure intention,best option is ignoring this!
"
OskieBoy wrote:
"
michaud808 wrote:
Hello guys :)

just wondering why are we using minion node on the tree ??

Are totem minion or what ??

thx a lot

It is actually amazing how hard it is for people to just read. Yikes.

Cool and where should i been reading this info ?? its not written in the build page

maybe im blind tought
OMfg just found it

MY BAD XD
I ran into the same problem last night after following the build when I realized it doesn't effect totems.

Then I just read the tree I was mostly blindly following and it all came together.
So becuz the 4th totem is pretty much expensive like hell and not obtainable first few weeks

were running around with 3 totems?
Just curious, why do we take so many spell crit nodes and then use a gem that prevents crits? Am i missing something?
Yea, you are missing the difference between reduced and less.

"Reduced" modifiers are additive, which means (in this case), that the skill will have, well, reduced critical chance, based on the base chance (5% in case of arc). So you will have 5% reduced crit chance, from lets say 45% total to 40%.

"Less" modifiers are multiplicative, it means that it applies to your overall chance. Marylene's Fallacy unique amulet, has a modifier of "40% LESS" critical strike chance" for example. If you were to wear it, your crit chance (assuming previous total of 45) would be 45% * 0.6 so 27%.

Same applies to increased and more modifier, you should read up on that too.

PoE should really be better with its wording
Last edited by Walepapieza on Dec 9, 2018, 11:30:47 AM
Is it somehow possible to make https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Soul_Mantle work with this build?
And why isn't https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Multiple_Totems_Support being used?
(First time totem player, sorry if those questions are dumb :b)
Last edited by jakethox on Dec 9, 2018, 11:43:12 AM
I have a similar build to this one and I'm testing swapping out orb of storms with stormbrand and going Sign of Purpose Ascendancy Skill, single Target damage vs through the roof and storm brand does trigger elemental overload, I repeat, IT TRIGGERS ELEMENTAL OVERLOAD.

No, in late game you will crush without additional defense from mana nodes!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info