3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Suggestions foe me to improve ? I have 5900 life, 1k es, 2500 mana

Suggestions foe me to improve ? I have 5900 life, 1k es, 2500 mana
totem damage on boots?

Suggestions for a better weapon?
Here is a Tradesearch for those, that are looking for Endgame Wands! If they are to expensive for you, you can change the "count 4" to "count 3" on the top right in the "filter" selection. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delve/r0l2dzCQ
Last edited by Bourgee on Sep 21, 2018, 1:10:52 AM
Thanks for the search, I guess the biggest difference was i wasnt searching for the lightning range, as that isnt in the guide.
"
ILYILY wrote:
Hello. After leveling i did huge update of my eq. But after update i also gaim huge problem with mana. I used atziris foibre and peanderaus ring what made my mana reg huge. With 2k mana, i am able to make few totems,curses and when im hit my mana is at 0. What should i do? Maybe go back to amulet with mana regen?

i had a similar issue with mana atleast while leveling early on anyway, had no clear mind or even the free wrath ring yet, tabula with all supports was expensive to cast.
i found Vaal Clarity quite helpful, being able to cast for free while also leaving my mana for the mom hits... even once better geared i kept it as we have the room.. and its nice if u take a big hit and lose all ur mana pop the vaal clarity and u can still cast totems or phase run or whatever else.
"
Morphl1 wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:
Hello. After leveling i did huge update of my eq. But after update i also gaim huge problem with mana. I used atziris foibre and peanderaus ring what made my mana reg huge. With 2k mana, i am able to make few totems,curses and when im hit my mana is at 0. What should i do? Maybe go back to amulet with mana regen?

i had a similar issue with mana atleast while leveling early on anyway, had no clear mind or even the free wrath ring yet, tabula with all supports was expensive to cast.
i found Vaal Clarity quite helpful, being able to cast for free while also leaving my mana for the mom hits... even once better geared i kept it as we have the room.. and its nice if u take a big hit and lose all ur mana pop the vaal clarity and u can still cast totems or phase run or whatever else.

as mentioned now, you shouldn't take mom before you got more than 1k unreserved mana! so essence worm is a must before speccing into mom! i took mom when i was lvl 85!
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Morphl1 wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:

as mentioned now, you shouldn't take mom before you got more than 1k unreserved mana! so essence worm is a must before speccing into mom! i took mom when i was lvl 85!

I had mom and essence worm quite early. I boughy jewel for mana regen and its much better. Going to start mapping now.
I need to make 85lvl and than upgrade eq again for more dps. Atm i have arround 25k in ho

Help! I'm doing something significantly wrong and can't quite figure it out. The character just feels slow and significantly underpowered.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info