3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

why in only 3-4 days ur gear is so good ? how ? :D
"

well i am grinding ;D
"
Bourgee wrote:
"

well i am grinding ;D

- so you just farming map or fossil ?

- my unbuff dmg in-game is ~20k, it's ok ?
https://pastebin.com/HQCiwTrE (just ignore my AG =)) )
87, 33k something h/o damage, highest attempted map are t9's and they are no problem unless I get nuked (3k hp, 2k mp). Actually preferring Elemental Focus over Controlled Destruction. The shock damage is better on paperwork, but EF is currently 1-shotting most of what I encounter except bosses (could gem swap or add set-up for shock, but lazy). I may switch back once I stop 1-shotting.

"
- my unbuff dmg in-game is ~20k, it's ok ?
https://pastebin.com/HQCiwTrE (just ignore my AG =)) )

It is a good start, just a few recommendations from me:
1. Get Shaman's Dominion. 4 points to get 10% dmg, 40% crit multiplier, and 115% global crit chance. I would take the points out of Lord of the Dead and some from Coordination path.
2. Your flasks need work. Not sure why the Writhing Jars. Get a Silver for speed/casting, upgrade Quicksilver for more speed/duration/charges, and swap Sulphur for Diamond flask. Lucky crits means if your crit fails, it rolls again to try to crit a second time.. which is a net gain of a lot of crit chance. Once you can afford it, swap one of the Jars for Wise Oak once you have lightning as your highest resistance.
3. Check the skill section again, some of your gem set-ups need work, like Flame Dash.
4. Essence Worm + Wrath is a lot of DPS you're missing. Upgrade your belt/boot for resists and should be easy to swap 1 of your rings outs for it. They usually cost around 50-60 chaos, so you may consider using Wrath without it until then. Lose a bit of survival from MoM, but tons of damage.
ok thank,
1. i will try switch CD to EF and buy/upgrade flask
2. i think i should update some gears before i can use skill link like ur guide
3. buy essen worm is easy...but i think i should upgrade boots/belt like u said first ...and clear mind too... without buff after upgraded i think it have 5-8k dps +
I would like to try the build, but I am a newbie, and I'm not understanding some of the skill tree selection. Specifically, the grouping on the left-hand side dealing with Minions, as well as the "Lord of the Dead" notable. Are all of those nodes selected purely to help the Lightning Golem?

Thanks.
"
Lloyd6770 wrote:
I would like to try the build, but I am a newbie, and I'm not understanding some of the skill tree selection. Specifically, the grouping on the left-hand side dealing with Minions, as well as the "Lord of the Dead" notable. Are all of those nodes selected purely to help the Lightning Golem?

Thanks.

Those nodes help you because he also took the node called "Spiritual Aid", which causes any damage nodes that help minions to help the character himself. If it helps the character himself, then it also helps his totems. Hope that's clear.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
Lloyd6770 wrote:

Thanks.

Those nodes help you because he also took the node called "Spiritual Aid", which causes any damage nodes that help minions to help the character himself. If it helps the character himself, then it also helps his totems. Hope that's clear.

Ah hah! That makes perfect sense! See, I told you I was a noob! Lol.

Thank you very much!
Just started this build, looks promising. I just have to say, after reading through all the comments to get a better understanding of the build, it's crazy how many times people ask the same question about minion nodes lol..

Question for you, my second season so doing a bit of learning. Enjoying the build so far, lots of fun for me.

Question is, power charges. I notice we pass through two large nodes of power charges but I don't see any way to generate the power charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info