3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
JO_PoE wrote:
A Shavs just dropped for me, wondering if a ll or hybrid build would be possible here, i believe so, or?

for a es build you would need many jewel slots for getting atleast 6k es. wouldn't recommend going for es on a totem build. not even a hybrid. but you can test it out for shure!
Any useful uniques for leveling? I'm finding myself way behind the curve on gear.
Awesome build guide!

I'm wondering how to generate power charges?

Thank you for sharing all of this with us and answering questions.

"
Marcgerm wrote:
Awesome build guide!

Its done with "conviction of power" ascendancy
"
meiFaTeg wrote:
"
Marcgerm wrote:
Awesome build guide!

Its done with "conviction of power" ascendancy

Omggg thank you so much! I knew I missed something!
Love the build. Easiest time Ive ever had destroying bosses..and my gear is shit I'm sure..lol. Untill I have enough C for a Clear mind..is an assasin's haste worth throwing in? thx!
Has anyone tried this and Mathil's arc totem build? Curious to know which one works better.
Last edited by FrostyJesus on Sep 3, 2018, 3:56:24 PM
"
Hootbagz3 wrote:
Any useful uniques for leveling? I'm finding myself way behind the curve on gear.

Really shouldn't need any. Any decent Kris or Mace dual wield and getting the first ascendancy and the node to have 3 totems will be able to crush anything with a 4link almost all acts.

There's the obvious uniques that are always good while leveling though, you can look those up. The only one I used was Asenath's Mark.
"
FrostyJesus wrote:
Has anyone tried this and Mathil's arc totem build? Curious to know which one works better.

There's not that huge of a difference really in terms of the builds. Why don't you load them both into PoB and see what the difference is in terms of dps and survivability stats?
"
FrostyJesus wrote:

Have not looked at his skill tree, but as soon as he said dual Shimmeron, I closed the video. Shimmeron got a massive nerf in 3.4. You'd be taking 200 lightning damage per power charge per weapon, regardless of you or totems using the skill now. So 200 x 5 x 2 = 2000 lightning damage per second. No thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info