[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

If you add one of the fossil claws in PoB, you can manually edit the item to change the mod to "60% more damage with Poison" which will allow it to calculate the effective DPS correctly.

(60% chance of 100% more = 60% more).

guess this will do for now, until I can make one with +2 minion XD
"
Django_ wrote:
Ah you can forget what I wrote about the claw.

POB does not support the "60% chance to deal 100% more dps with poison" mod yet.

I'm also new to using POB, sorry!

With that information in mind I would use the linked one over WaspNest, attack speed roll is good, useful affixes, except for posion on hit. (still no guarantee)

Good news! Glad I didn't get rid of the claw. So undoubtedly, this claw is better than wasp nest? I would think it is.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Also, which gems are highest priority for level 21?

"
Wertron wrote:

Btw..that helmet is sick. Wish I had one of those.
Hey got a quick question, is it worth it to vaal the wasp nest? If so what am i looking for, attack speed?
"
Wertron wrote:

You should have get a helmet enchant first, either duration on Viper Strike or herald of agony mana reduction.
From my understanding its very helpful to have the mana reduction in late game to run another aura like grace or vitality.
I'm selling my old helmet if anyone cares :) it's kinda good

IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Last edited by sultilan on Oct 8, 2018, 6:03:08 AM
I'm doing a version of this build, but with double curse and without herald of agony, still pretty nice. Thx for the guide.
Spoiler
Finally managed to kill uber elder for the first time with this build. Definitely wasn't easy, but that could also be because of my inexperience with the fight mechanics. DPS seemed fine, though i found itreally difficult to gauge when to stop attacking and let the poison do it's work.

5.640 life,
157 max poison stacks reached after 12.96s

2.2m shaper DPS with flasks up @ 50 poison stacks which seems a reasonable number.
Much higher dps when Vaal double strike is active, hard to calculate but it is some serious additional burst. A conservative estimate is 4m+ shaper dps with 2x vaal double strike charges.

My gear:

flasks:

jewels:

Having a hard time upgrading gear at this point, tempted to call the character complete.
Last edited by Asyyra on Oct 9, 2018, 4:55:28 AM
Need some advise guys, since I'm considering converting from The Embalmer to Fenumus' Weave.

Should the gem setup on Herald of Agony change, to reduce the Mana Reservation?
Or should I drop Herald of Purity to make room for Aspect of the Spider?
Or something else?

What is the best approach?

My current gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info