[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

Does this build survive the dual wield nerf with like, a lycosidae lets say?
"
Does this build survive the dual wield nerf with like, a lycosidae lets say?

i was about to make the same question
Is this build actual for 3.5?
Have you tought about using the new Arakaali's Fang as a weapon and using the Minion Skillthree passives? I'm trying to plan a build around these but I always end up using too many points and having not enough hp
The problem with arakaali's fang is that you are using claw nodes and not dagger nodes - I see the only way to go being using a shield or another gg claw - maybe you use 2x wasp's nests and then eventually get two gg claws. the dagger nodes are total fucking garbage also so I don't think you could make a dagger variant of this build...
Hi, can someone explain why if I have a claw as first weapon and a mace as second weapon the viper strike ability says I can't use that? ty
Yes - go read the balance manifesto just posted last week. Skills in 3.5 now require that both hands meet the skill weapon requirement - Viper Strike requires a claw, sword, or dagger. Because of that, you can't use a mace in your offhand
need some help if possible...

im trying this build in betrayal, with the restriction of not having breath of the council. until now it feels ok, but i dont see the extremly high values of poison dmg this dmg suggests.

currently at maps to lvl 6 without any problems, but my poison dmg is at about 15k per poison and a total dps of 96k. how can i lift the dmg up?

hope u have suggestions :)

heres my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/Efp6xq0W
Last edited by cc4in on Dec 16, 2018, 7:54:17 AM
"
cc4in wrote:

im trying this build in betrayal, with the restriction of not having breath of the council. until now it feels ok, but i dont see the extremly high values of poison dmg this dmg suggests.

currently at maps to lvl 6 without any problems, but my poison dmg is at about 15k per poison and a total dps of 96k. how can i lift the dmg up?

Get right flask setup (read flask setup section in guide) and keep them active all the time.

You can check how many poison stack u apply in "CALCS" section in POB, then go to "configuration" and put correct number in "# of poison on enemy".

Also helmet with -9 chaos resist might help a bit, and viper strike duration enchantment is really helpfull.

"
Prezydenciak wrote:
"
cc4in wrote:

Get right flask setup (read flask setup section in guide) and keep them active all the time.

You can check how many poison stack u apply in "CALCS" section in POB, then go to "configuration" and put correct number in "# of poison on enemy".

Also helmet with -9 chaos resist might help a bit, and viper strike duration enchantment is really helpfull.

Thank you very much the the response.
Well i know about the flask setup and will work on that.
Besides that- the corrections in pob...i get what it will do.
My main question is more regarding to the raw poison damage. I've seen numbers of 50k to 100k per poison. This seems unrealistic far away from my 15k. I know i have to level the gems to full 20/20 or even better 21/20. Nur will only that and maybe the remaining skill points be enought to bring the poison dmg to that much higher numbers? I mean...er are talking about at least tripple the dmg per poison i expected (saw several pob cals, the strongest With 96k poison dmg per poison). I just dont get this enormous difference.
Is there something in the skill tree im missing out? Or is it something in the gear that is missing? Or am i just impatient abd should just max gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info