[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

Hi, first, thanks so much for this build. It was my first build and it give me a lot of frustration, but i learned a lot, probably that's why i enjoyed poe so much. However i have a little difficulty and i need a little help:

1)Mana management: unfortunately i ran out of mana, but i think because i don't have the "Gemini Claw" but i have the

If i have no money, can i use this?

I know it does not have poison duration or 60% chance for poison inflicted, but can be helpful?

2)Sometimes i die both for damage or inexperience but can someone help me for a better equip? Thank.

Gear

3)I need to know what body armor do you have, or better, i know it is a "loreweave elegant ringmail" but why it is like Yriel's Fostering and how i can have it?

4) I finished The Eternal Labyrinth yesterday, can this build help me with if i want to do uber lab farmer?

Thanks so much in advance,
Sorry for bothered you with noob question.

Thanks so much for the build, i absolutely love it.
Last edited by Degerinma on Oct 14, 2018, 8:40:39 AM
"
GaviJa wrote:
Anyone knows the music from his youtube video of Chimera T16 ? it's awesome

You mean Hydra?

Enough Love - She said disco
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Wertron wrote:
Guys.. I need some advise..

Just got this bad boy in Delve the other day. And I want to use it on this ilvl 84 Claw:

I'm not 100% sure which fossils would be the best combination.

Was thinking of using:

But is there a better combination of fossils?

Serrated Fossils seems good aswell, to increase the chance of Attack Mods, which would only be (since this Claw isn't Shaped or Elder):
# to # Chaos Damage
Increased Attack Speed

But adding Serrated Fossil, would mean loosing Sanctified Fossils (I guess)...

Help me please ! :D

Anyone who can help with some crafting Feedback?
"
Wertron wrote:
"
Wertron wrote:
Guys.. I need some advise..

Just got this bad boy in Delve the other day. And I want to use it on this ilvl 84 Claw:

I'm not 100% sure which fossils would be the best combination.

Was thinking of using:

But is there a better combination of fossils?

Serrated Fossils seems good aswell, to increase the chance of Attack Mods, which would only be (since this Claw isn't Shaped or Elder):
# to # Chaos Damage
Increased Attack Speed

But adding Serrated Fossil, would mean loosing Sanctified Fossils (I guess)...

Help me please ! :D

Anyone who can help with some crafting Feedback?

I think your selection of fossils is correct, BUT I would do that craft only if you need to use the resonator for the challenge. I think selling the resonator and buying corroded fossils would be the right way to get the correct result.

Corroded is a must, I never used a sanctified so I cannot judge if good or not, on paper it's good.

Aberrant brings me mixed feelings, because you get a higher chance to get added chaos that is one of the best prefix around, but you also get despair on hit that could steal a slot for attack speed.

I wouldn't use serrated, it opens too many suffixes and prefixes so you diluite the chance to get 60 more poison that is mandatory.

Shuddering is good, maybe best combination would be shuddering/corroded, but it costs 8-10 times more than corroded alone, and in that cost shuddering brings you onslaught on kill intead of attack speed sometimes.

Hope it helps, i crafted mine trying with corroded mainly and corroded/aberrants sometimes.

I want to use this space to also thank original poster for the best and most fun build I ever played :) I did Uber Elder for the first time with this (even if it's not best build to do that).

The thing I liked most is the space for customization in equip and gems.

My equip for reference (pretty good, I still have to do some exalted slam on helmet, weapon and maybe ring):

IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Last edited by sultilan on Oct 15, 2018, 3:22:22 AM
First I want to thank KMQ for making this guide, it was really fun to play!
But when you reach endgame or delve depth 350+ the initial build guide won't do it anymore.
For my final build I want to give Kudos to Fujira, thanks dude! I follwed his build going into late game.

Well about time some people starting posting some new end game stuff. This build was amazing for a basis and just fell off without updates and a ton of confusion leading to hours of trail and error. All good, I like discovering and all, but damn!

Anyways, does jewelry with "30-35% chaos damage" count as important? I see more the crafting #chaos-#chaos damage as more popular. Does the % chaos damage not have as good of an effect? Trying to see where I should be pulling gear and focusing.

Also, noticing everyone is putting Increased Duration with Doublestrike as opposed to Lesser Poison? Duration the better option now?
Last edited by DolphinCarpet on Oct 16, 2018, 1:04:12 AM
Hello. I have some problems on 77 lvl with damage and survivability. Gear is good I think. Gear is the same as yours exept rare claw and helmet. Im using wasp nest and starkonja, also 6l loreweave. Im dying in t9 maps, cant kill even one rare pack of mobs. What is the problem?
"
Anyways, does jewelry with "30-35% chaos damage" count as important? I see more the crafting #chaos-#chaos damage as more popular. Does the % chaos damage not have as good of an effect? Trying to see where I should be pulling gear and focusing.

In an earlier post KMQ said it is important to craft flat chaos damage on the jewelry, so it is kinda good, and if you can get your resists and attributes right and still have space for %chaos damage than thats the way to go.

"
What is the problem?

First problem I see is your Loreweave is only 78%, the difference between 78 and 80 is huge, you should fix that first.
"
НAZE wrote:
Hello. I have some problems on 77 lvl with damage and survivability. Gear is good I think. Gear is the same as yours exept rare claw and helmet. Im using wasp nest and starkonja, also 6l loreweave. Im dying in t9 maps, cant kill even one rare pack of mobs. What is the problem?

Ju st to start:
- Your rings, amulet and jewels could be better
- You loose too many nodes for mana (get some mana on hit to solve problems, with gemini claw or jewels)
- You need accuracy somewhere on equip or you will miss too much in high maps (this could be main problem)
- Your Loreweave should be 80 res
- Get a rare claw
- Get a stygian vise

On a side note I don't know why some of you use taste of hate flask when a simple basalt will do better with much less cost
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Last edited by sultilan on Oct 16, 2018, 4:06:25 AM
Thank you for help. I should read the guide again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info