[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

Thank you for the great built! It's my main in Delve and I really like it. Fast, durable, dangerous and comparably cheap for what it offers (if you're not as lucky as me, 6linking Loreweave after about 2300 fusings). Was able to do everything with ease, except UberElder, but that due to me not daring to try without having learned mechanics with a tank. And it's a super fast T16-Farmer. And it levels really fast, usually I'm stuck at lvl 92, maybe this time I'll get 94...

Again, thank you very much for the built, I'm really enjoying it!!!
Hey. Tell me Vaal Blight can you download up to level 20 or should it be left 1 level?
So i got my self max resistance Lorewearve (80%)....but noticing in the character sheet panel that resistance are still not affected/capped....am i missing something here?

Would really appreciate it if you can analyze my character please and thanks (let me know if i need to do something to get you to see it)
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Few questions about what is supposed to be considered better:

Helmet: +2/+3 minion damage, supported by level 18/20 minion damage, minion damage 25% etc etc

Boots: Originally it was all about the skill effect/increased skill duration, but now I see most higher tier builds without any skill effect and more hp/resists.

Claw: Chance to Poison, Poison Damage, Chaos damage, attack speed etc etc

Offhand: It seems a lot of people in the higher end builds are using 5% of life explodes as fire damage with socketed supports. That much worth it over BOTC?

Since the moderator doesn't update the build as much (thank you though KMQ for everything), I'm hoping we can get some feedback on how to push this character past shaper/delve 300ish etc. So many options and confusion, but I'm sure there are particular things that have changed in this build that are must haves.

Thanks!

Helmet: It is very important to make your crawler as strong as possible since its doing a lot of the damage for you (clearing and bossing). In that regard you want a helmet like Fujira crafted (unfortunately without the lab enchant). It makes it so your crawler is basically a 6-link.

Boots: That depends what gem setup you are using. For example in my setup I would have liked having the increased duration to make my double strike a 5-link adding in lesser poison. For Fujira for example it would'nt do anything.

claw:
T1 ALWAYS 60% for poisons inflicted...
T2 Poison Duration / Attack Speed / Physical damage / Chaos Damage
T3 Accuracy / Increased poison damage
That order still holds true from the original build.

Offhand: An offhand like that helps you clear especially in delve where you are surounded by a lot of monsters but also in maps. For single target you should change to botc.

Ona a side note: For single target you should exchange ancestral call with multistrike, pierce with faster attacks/vicious projectiles
Thanks for the guide. Killed shaper and Red Elder for the first time.

It's now time to decide to quit the season or go for 36/40.
In delve depth ~300, Tier 16 maps, guardians, shaper, red elder the character feels a bit squishy and play errors often end up deadly. So what is your suggestion to improve in equipment what order?

Character is named "DingDingx". Thanks for all information in advance.

"
Ingebert wrote:
Thanks for the guide. Killed shaper and Red Elder for the first time.

It's now time to decide to quit the season or go for 36/40.
In delve depth ~300, Tier 16 maps, guardians, shaper, red elder the character feels a bit squishy and play errors often end up deadly. So what is your suggestion to improve in equipment what order?

Character is named "DingDingx". Thanks for all information in advance.

I would say you pushed the initial build as far as it can get/is fun playing budget wise.
Further improvement (pretty much every piece of gear you have can be improved quite a bit) wil require some bigger investment.
1. save up currency for Fenumus Weave ~5 ex
2. craft/buy a helmet with 30% reduced mana for agony crawler which is a big deal (see the last few pages of this thread)
3. When you got 1. and 2. rearange your gem setup. Ditch Herald of purity and add a defensive aura (enfeeble+blasphemy/vitality)
"
dawg87 wrote:
So i got my self max resistance Lorewearve (80%)....but noticing in the character sheet panel that resistance are still not affected/capped....am i missing something here?

Would really appreciate it if you can analyze my character please and thanks (let me know if i need to do something to get you to see it)

You need to make you profile public in privacy settins.
"
"
Ingebert wrote:

I would say you pushed the initial build as far as it can get/is fun playing budget wise.
Further improvement (pretty much every piece of gear you have can be improved quite a bit) wil require some bigger investment.
1. save up currency for Fenumus Weave ~5 ex
2. craft/buy a helmet with 30% reduced mana for agony crawler which is a big deal (see the last few pages of this thread)
3. When you got 1. and 2. rearange your gem setup. Ditch Herald of purity and add a defensive aura (enfeeble+blasphemy/vitality)

Thanks for your statement. I had a feeling while checking poe.trade that every minor upgrade costs a lot of chaos/ex, but I will see what I can do to get these bigger updates you are talking about.
I just tried to look at PoB damage, and it shows that topiс starter character has almost 5x damage as me. I could understand it if he had something like fenumus weave or other "luxury" items, but our doesn't gear doesn't differ that much ( or at least as it seems for me ) unlike our dps ( mine 170k vs his 800k ).
What can i replace in my char at first place, also feels like i'm getting too much 1shots or attacks that reduce my hp to 0-10% instantly. Thanks.
Last edited by Profatum on Oct 22, 2018, 4:32:02 AM
"
"
dawg87 wrote:

You need to make you profile public in privacy settins.

Sorry i just made the change! hopefully its visible now.

Character: VenemousArcturus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info