[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

"
dawg87 wrote:
"
"
dawg87 wrote:
So i got my self max resistance Lorewearve (80%)....but noticing in the character sheet panel that resistance are still not affected/capped....am i missing something here?

Would really appreciate it if you can analyze my character please and thanks (let me know if i need to do something to get you to see it)

You need to make you profile public in privacy settins.

Sorry i just made the change! hopefully its visible now.

Character: VenemousArcturus

The Maximum 80% Loreweave means that your cap is at 80%, usually it is 75% but you still have to accumulate your resistances to 80 for it to take effect. So you need more resitances especially on your rings.
The rest is fine for now until you reach lvl 90+.
Btw,I recommend following the updated tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.4.1/AAAABAIDAABeAO4CEQUtBbUGcAahCC4LwRUgFf0WvxmOGbQajSLiIuoj9iaVKk0s6S2DLiMuUzBxMHwyATIJNZI31DpCOuE_J0MxRfRHfkfiSshLHEt4TZJN41AAUUdVS1eXWW1bJl-YYEFh4mKsY3Bkr2VNbAhsRmyMbWxuqm87b1dwUnJsdO12gngNen9673-Af5Z_-4TFhNmGs4nTijiMNo19jb-PwZANkoCTkJoXm42btZ2qnrefbaOKpDmkeKZXpn-yGbTFtNG1SLXyvTa-p8AawdXC7MM6yAzPMs9602_TftQj1gfYvdrB2-fdqN7453To1u0_7UHtg-4O73rxbfGK8kX2o_4K_o__EA==
Last edited by RustyCrank_POE on Oct 22, 2018, 5:36:51 PM
Finally manage to craft a decent claw... still not exactly what I want, but was almost a 150k dps upgrade (pob)

new claw:

old claw:

PoB can't calculate on the onslaught roll, but the 20% increased speed buff it gives to attack and movement isn't half bad, is it? I know the trigger chance isn't high, but still ^_^

sad it's not Minion Damage, but other than that, damn! :D
So guys.. I need some questions answered...

Now that I got a Helmet with 30% reduced Mana Reserved with Herald of Agony and the Helmet got an addition 5% reduced mana reserved, I wanted to try out some new auras..

Been looking at some of you guys' gem setups (Fujira, Sultilan and more) and something started to puzzle me... Aren't you losing an insane amount of Damage, if you drop Ancestral Protector and Herald of Purity? I'm losing about 50% of my pds when looking at PoB..

Are we forced to use Blasphemy + Enfeeble for survivability in the higher Delve levels? Currently I'm only at ~180 Delve level and I don't really feel fragile at the moment..

What options do I have for alternative auras at this point (look at my current gear) or should I just stick to Herald of Purity, Agony and Aspect of the Spider?

Also: When you got Enfeeble Blasphemy, you can't use Witchfire Brew to it's full effect, unless you get +1 Curse from Amulet fx.. I can see you don't have a +1 curse amulet Fujara. :)

"
Wertron wrote:
Been looking at some of you guys' gem setups (Fujira, Sultilan and more) and something started to puzzle me... Aren't you losing an insane amount of Damage, if you drop Ancestral Protector and Herald of Purity? I'm losing about 50% of my pds when looking at PoB.. Are we forced to use Blasphemy + Enfeeble for survivability in the higher Delve levels? Currently I'm only at ~180 Delve level and I don't really feel fragile at the moment..

Well you need the alternative setup only if you're going to do deep delves. At delve level 300 i used normal setup, with Breath of the council and all the rest of gems/equip in the base build. I'm now doing delve with a friend at level 600 and there the damage is really higher, the damage you do is far less relevant that the damage you take (I went from 3M shaper DPS to 1,5M, not counting agony pet damage and it's still more than enough).
So if you're doing maps i'd stick with the base solutions without blasphemy; for delves enfeeble/blasphemy is the best. Now I'm trying enefeeble on CDWT, it's kind of a risk, but saves some damage and links: i magae to keep purity and protector AND vaal grace with increased duration (I would put that in your boots instead of lesser poison). Doing delevs with party I can manage that, but solo it would be difficult

"
Wertron wrote:
Also: When you got Enfeeble Blasphemy, you can't use Witchfire Brew to it's full effect, unless you get +1 Curse from Amulet fx.. I can see you don't have a +1 curse amulet Fujara. :)

If you use blasphemy/enfeeble witchfire has to be ditched for some of the alternatives, a blue stibnite for example
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Last edited by sultilan on Oct 26, 2018, 4:39:50 AM
"
sultilan wrote:
"
Wertron wrote:
Been looking at some of you guys' gem setups (Fujira, Sultilan and more) and something started to puzzle me... Aren't you losing an insane amount of Damage, if you drop Ancestral Protector and Herald of Purity? I'm losing about 50% of my pds when looking at PoB.. Are we forced to use Blasphemy + Enfeeble for survivability in the higher Delve levels? Currently I'm only at ~180 Delve level and I don't really feel fragile at the moment..

Well you need the alternative setup only if you're going to do deep delves. At delve level 300 i used normal setup, with Breath of the council and all the rest of gems/equip in the base build. I'm now doing delve with a friend at level 600 and there the damage is really higher, the damage you do is far less relevant that the damage you take (I went from 3M shaper DPS to 1,5M, not counting agony pet damage and it's still more than enough).
So if you're doing maps i'd stick with the base solutions without blasphemy; for delves enfeeble/blasphemy is the best. Now I'm trying enefeeble on CDWT, it's kind of a risk, but saves some damage and links: i magae to keep purity and protector AND vaal grace with increased duration (I would put that in your boots instead of lesser poison). Doing delevs with party I can manage that, but solo it would be difficult

"
Wertron wrote:

If you use blasphemy/enfeeble witchfire has to be ditched for some of the alternatives, a blue stibnite for example

thanks for the clarification :)
So I'm running out of options...
Anyone here that already finished with this build or just has a base lying around that I can buy??

Will pay well for any i86 ELDER Helmet with 30% herald of agony mana reservation on it.

Seems people just enchant over it because others are so much better for resale.

I hate whirling blades. I try use this setup, 230 movespeed for low lvl delve runs

Heya, yet another update. Gonna have to be like 2 posts cause of character limit.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAhEFLQW1BnAGoQguDY0RLxHVFHUV_Ra_GNsZihmOGo0ajyLqI_YmlS4jLlMwcTB8MgEz2TfUOJY5JTpCP2xDMUX0R35KfUscS3hM_02STipQAFFHVUtXl1smW69gQWHiYqxjcGSvZU1noGwIbIxtbG9XdO12gnp_eu99dX-Af5Z_-4AigOGExYTZh3aKOIw2jX2Nv4_BkoCTkJoXm42btZzEnaqet59to4qmf7IZtMW00bVItxe3Ir02vqfC7MM6yAzPetNv037UI9YH2sHb592o4l7jn-Xm53To1ul26xTrY-0_7UHtg-4O73rxbfGK9tr7CfzF_rr_EA==?accountName=Fujira&characterName=RadioactiveDecay

My passive tree has been a bit redone in favor of 30-40% more damage while only dropping like 700 hp since deep delving requires a lot of dmg.

Once you reach a certain point in investment of gear a pure physical claw will outdo one with 60% to do 100% more with poison cause it takes up a prefix. Same with added chaos damage claw. Pure phys claw will outdo anything later on. I rolled an insane helmet and went lab running til i hit either enfeeble or temp chains effect. Amulet with extra chaos from non chaos damage is insanely good. Normal stat-stick with extra cold and fire is very good, the cold together with taste of hate will shatter packs of monsters which is good in delves. The endurance charge on crit is quite a rare mod but its my way of building endurance charges. Went doedres damning to be able to utilize despair aura from witchfire brew together with an enfeeble with enhance gem for extra +24 quality.

Post continues in next comment.
Last edited by Fujira on Oct 28, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

You can use blood of the karui once you get a "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted" gem. Best would be a ring to save you from puncture as well but this works just fine.

For the very deep delves I will actually run. Enfeeble, Temp Chains, aspect of the spider(and despair from flask) and TURN OFF herald of agony. Its a dps loss but having all those 3 auras at the same time will make all enemies ultra slow and dealing low damage once they even hit you. Keep in mind that enhance 4 adds 24 quality to both enfeeble and temp chains which is huge.

This is accomplished by equipping:

. Which will also affect enemies with hex proof.

Ancestral call and melee splash for normal maps and delves are changed to melee phys and multistrike for bosses. Can also equip any of below when needed for bosses or really hard mods or cities in ultra deep delves.

Going to try to reach depth 1K before end of league which would be really nice considering that those builds are normally poets pen or any version of an immortal build while this build actually fights content and is not glass cannon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info