[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

Can someone please give a good example of what kind of claw is worth spending a an exalt or more on so you can boost above a perfect rolled wasp nest?

Trying to understand between the poison duration, poison damage, phys damage, 60% bonus, chaos dmg etc etc

Appreciate it!

This is my current weapon. Got about 200 chaos at the moment, want to spend it before I attempt shaper for the first time.
Last edited by DolphinCarpet on Sep 30, 2018, 10:02:30 PM
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Can someone please give a good example of what kind of claw is worth spending a an exalt or more on so you can boost above a perfect rolled wasp nest?

Trying to understand between the poison duration, poison damage, phys damage, 60% bonus, chaos dmg etc etc

Appreciate it!

This is my current weapon. Got about 200 chaos at the moment, want to spend it before I attempt shaper for the first time.

Most important are atk speed and 60%, then the rest

Quoting OP

"
T1 ALWAYS 60% more poison damage
T2 Poison Duration / Attack Speed / Physical damage / Chaos Damage
T3 Accuracy / Increased poison damage
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Last edited by sultilan on Oct 1, 2018, 3:47:44 AM
Newish player here, what it the reasoning for using one Breath of the Council and one The Wasp's Nest? Why not dual wield two of either one? Is it overall better for dpsto have one as a percentage and one as a flat damage increase?
anyone managed to kill chimera with this build?seems like its the only boss that cannot die.what would be a good alternative/strategy?
"
frankiehf wrote:
anyone managed to kill chimera with this build?seems like its the only boss that cannot die.what would be a good alternative/strategy?

this build has ridiculous dps, if you cant kill something its probably you
I killed the other 3 guardians and elder/shaper,i dont think its me. Chimera seems immune to poison i just wanted to know if someone managed to kill it anyway on this build
"
sultilan wrote:
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:

Appreciate it!

Quoting OP

"

So, what if the weapon has like 60 phys damage, but chaos damage, 20% + atk speed and 30% poison duration+20% poison damage(aside from obvious 60% more poison chance)...is this leaps and bounds better than wasp nest? Very vague...
"
frankiehf wrote:

killed chimera about 5 times, no problems at all.
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
"
sultilan wrote:
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:

Appreciate it!

Quoting OP

"

So, what if the weapon has like 60 phys damage, but chaos damage, 20% + atk speed and 30% poison duration+20% poison damage(aside from obvious 60% more poison chance)...is this leaps and bounds better than wasp nest? Very vague...

Generally speaking if you have 100%/60% more poison, 60-70%+ increased phys dmg, 20+ atk speed on an imperial claw, it's probably better than wasp nest. To evaluate a single weapon you need path of building. Added chaos is very good.

For your reference, this is an example of a ridiculously good weapon:

"
frankiehf wrote:

I think Chimera is the easiest guardian, you cannot be oneshotted and everything dies quickly
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Last edited by sultilan on Oct 2, 2018, 3:44:50 AM

Appreciate it!

This is my current weapon. Got about 200 chaos at the moment, want to spend it before I attempt shaper for the first time. [/quote]

Generally speaking if you have 100%/60% more poison, 60-70%+ increased phys dmg, 20+ atk speed on an imperial claw, it's probably better than wasp nest. To evaluate a single weapon you need path of building. Added chaos is very good.

For your reference, this is an example of a ridiculously good weapon:

Interesting..so this weapon doesn't have chaos damage or poison duration and the phys is OK, but this is already ridiculously good?
So many variations of these good weapons its so hard to tell. Even with POB it's hard to plug in all the weapons I see for sale.

Another SUPER confusing topic with weapon on this build. What is better chaos damage to physical damage? I see chaos damage seems to reign supreme for this build when you use tooltip, so does that make chaos much better?

A little help from people who have killed shaper/uber elder maybe can link their gear or give an explanation to help us noobs would be greatly appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info