3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

"
machettie86 wrote:
I have a question regarding the chestpiece, what are the best fossils to add to the serrated for better chances?

Once you have levels on your gems, your ice golems will not die.
Anyone got an idea how we can generate enduring charges besides enduring cry ofc?
"
yakoob wrote:
Anyone got an idea how we can generate enduring charges besides enduring cry ofc?

What can I say... you pay 1c to a beginner for a ring like that :))) (enchant alone is supposed to cost 1ex).

This is another step I took in order to improve survivability, as I'm getting tired of being one-shotted, as I mentioned earlier.

The other suggestions for gear are sth like this:

-> paid 1 ex

This one was available for 4ex and I'll try to improve it latter. The version with 1 lv maim costs currently 50ex, so I generally not affordable by casual players.

I'm currently sitting at 5,6k life + MoM (1,3 unreserved -> fully unreserved for Elder etc) with Enfeeble + additional charge and close to 100% in phase run, so It's finally becoming quite safe:)
Last edited by ziuteczek123456 on Dec 14, 2018, 8:56:55 PM
If I look at poe.ninja, none of the builds are using Multistrike, is there a reason why we are using it?
Enjoying the build so far, my only issue right now is lack of life (which I just had poor pathing), and fighting Syndicate forts. Was thinking of swapping in melee splash but wondering what to swap out for it? Does the Cyclone attack already do aoe though?
Just got a veiled mod on the belt for an additional 2% regen during any flask effect. Might that be good when combined with our other sources?
Just wanted to leave a thanks for the build. Fastest Uber Elder kill I've managed in a league.
"
"
yakoob wrote:

What can I say... you pay 1c to a beginner[..]

I'm asking how to generate endurance charges without wasting skill gem slot for enduring cry, not how to get more endurance charges.

Ziutek ja się pytam jak generować enduring charge bez marnowania socketa na enduring cry, nie chodzi mi o wiecej szarż tylko jak je generować bez uzywania enduring cry.
"
yakoob wrote:
"
"
yakoob wrote:

What can I say... you pay 1c to a beginner[..]

I'm asking how to generate endurance charges without wasting skill gem slot for enduring cry, not how to get more endurance charges.

It's not a juggernaut, so I can't see any way of getting us sustainable enduring charges.

Btw, another remark -> it's good to have chaos golem at level 22 (for instance you use + 1 to minions gems helmet and dirt cheap (i paid 2c) lvl 21 golem skill). It gives you another 4% of physical damage reduction, so works almost as another endurance charge.
First, I Would like to thank you for the build, it is pretty fun, has solid clearing and single target and everytime I buy an upgrade i can really feel the upgrade. Today while doing lab I got fire golem enchant on my skullhead. Do you think I should sell it or should i start using a flame golem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info