3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

Have a few questions. Thanks in advance :D

1. Other than taunt and blind, do we have any other specific need on jewels for our golems ? (since we have 13 slots for jewel and primordials only take 11)

2. On golem gems, 20% quality is better or level 21 is ? (ice golem 21/20 is 10ex right now, not yet able to afford that O.O)

3. I'm using a Body Armour with +1 level to socketed active skill gem. Would that diminish a lot of damage from ice golem or just an insignificant amount ? Would Skin of the Loyal still be the better choice in terms of both damage and defense ?
and 4. What are you guys using for Pantheon ? I haven't noticed this in the guide O.O
There is a question. How bad is this armor? Given the use of the Ice Golems.

I am interested in the passive skill Avatar of Fire
"
Polux wrote:

You have Avatar of Fire, not the golems.

Any ways to improve the build even more?
Great build, currently running it, still fine tuning it.

A couple of questions:
So Im trying to find what type of dmg Ice golems do, is it pure phys or something like 50% 50% cold ?
Do you recommend the passive tree that goes to the left side or the one that grabs Acro and all the dex on the way ?
Is there a switch gem setup for single target maybe ?

Last edited by Exiya on Oct 23, 2018, 10:49:58 AM
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Polux wrote:

You have Avatar of Fire, not the golems.

Thanks Already figured it out.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Frechdax2493/characters

I'am actuall running with this gear i found this guide during the night and was buying some stuff and in the early morning hours i tried a t16 hydra map but the boss was 1 shotting me like a train can some help me to figure out what i am doing wrong ?!
Please explain lvl21 golem gems instead of 23% quality. From what I see quality increased the dmg the golems themselves deal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info