3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

"
Frechdax2493 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Frechdax2493/characters

I'am actuall running with this gear i found this guide during the night and was buying some stuff and in the early morning hours i tried a t16 hydra map but the boss was 1 shotting me like a train can some help me to figure out what i am doing wrong ?!

how will he aim you when you phase run? u can check my gear i hardly die unless i hit some ground effect while running. 4.4k life LOL
"
silent1killer wrote:
Please explain lvl21 golem gems instead of 23% quality. From what I see quality increased the dmg the golems themselves deal.

Lv21 increase the flat dmg of the golems, which is huge.

Quality 23% increase 3% dmg... it's almost useless...
ty mate. my first uber elder kill with be this build. still have problems for live.at 3. uber kill droped watcher. sold 30 ex. ^^ my best rich ever poe now. ty again.
"
Clansman77 wrote:
ty mate. my first uber elder kill with be this build. still have problems for live.at 3. uber kill droped watcher. sold 30 ex. ^^ my best rich ever poe now. ty again.

Could you post your item?
Brother! This build is so sweet! I change my power spihon MF to this Golemancer and just done Uber Elder. My items is not realy endgame, just 5350 hp. i enter uber elder first time without watching Youtube tutorials about mechanics and i done him in last Portal. I'm so satisfying now. Thank You for great build, Cheer!
"
ckjh wrote:
"
Clansman77 wrote:

Could you post your item?

anger life leech/anger fire penetrate/vitality life leech.
Actually killed shaper for the first time with this build.
Died 3 times in the last phase, others were a breeze.

For delving i mainly just click phase run and thats it. Going full acro+dodge+blind/taunt on hit jewel+phase run is insane. Nothing really hits me.
Last edited by blastarus on Oct 26, 2018, 4:24:46 AM
I got absolutely destroyed by Minotaur, but this was the first time I've gotten even that far with any build!

I'm having so much fun with this, guess I've got to level the gems just some more before trying guardians again
Hi, check my character pls, mb nedd something up? or u suggestion
Thanks for the build. I have played with Fire Golems in previous leagues, but your build (even with a bit slower map clear) feel more consistent.

Killed Uber Elder and Aul with it. I used Artic Armour / Enfeeble and Purity of Ice for this fight. No specific difficult mod (like penetration).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info