[3.7] Chunky Chargrill Chieftain - Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead - [2x Demigod winning build]

Can you please add more details to the build? I have completed everything but have in the build and watching your twitch video, I notice the bottom right skill you have equipped (purple man icon) isn't one of the kills.

1) Can you please give a breakdown of how to use the skills
2) following #1, how do you use righteous fire and haste/vaal haste?
3) please say which skills to equip.

Edited: Can you also put your pastebin. POB isn't adding your passive tree (gives an error) but it did add your items and skills.

Thanks
Last edited by XxARMOxX on Dec 17, 2018, 11:00:26 PM
"
m02ph3u5 wrote:
"
cl_gibcount wrote:

You can check out my tree and gear currently here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/cl_gibcount/characters
(Immortal_Cindy_Kate)

Could you add PoB or explain a bit and post some stats? Is the whole self-ignite thing just for 2% regen? I doubt that. Auto-cast corpses?

You should be able to just import my character into PoB from the import menu. Account name is "cl_gibcount"

I have 2 4 link cwdt setups:

cwdt -> unearth -> ball lightning -> gmp

this continually creates corpses for me and ball lightning is another source of rapid ignites, all you need is 1 source of added fire damage to spells.

cwdt -> blade vortex -> firestorm -> inc. dur.

Both of these spells combined do lots of hits per second when you jump into mobs/boss. Increased Duration support just lets you get more ignites per second going than without it. I could replace it with Combustion support to let these skills apply that -19% fire res debuff then slot a stronger damage support in my main incinerate+VD link for better damage, but I haven't needed it yet (done up to t14 maps so far.)

The self-ignite is from Mokou's ring and it's basically there to get the bonus stats from Eye of Innocence and the attack/cast speed stat on Mokou's itself. Makes mapping super fast as all those attack speed bonuses make Whirling Blades a really quick way to get around.

If you meant the ignite spamming itself, yes it is for the 2% recovery from the seventh sun swords. That's not 2% regen, it's 2% recovery ie. it's basically instant leech. So each ignite I deal, which is literally every hit I deal from every skill as I have 100% ignite chance, I take 24 damage from Eye of Innocence (100 damage at 76% fire res) and I instantly heal 2% of my max hp, which right now is 8501, so 170 hp less the 24 from damage for a net gain of 146 hp.
"
XxARMOxX wrote:
Can you please add more details to the build? I have completed everything but have in the build and watching your twitch video, I notice the bottom right skill you have equipped (purple man icon) isn't one of the kills.

1) Can you please give a breakdown of how to use the skills
2) following #1, how do you use righteous fire and haste/vaal haste?
3) please say which skills to equip.

Edited: Can you also put your pastebin. POB isn't adding your passive tree (gives an error) but it did add your items and skills.

Thanks

The PoB is working fine for me, I checked and double checked on another PC just to make sure it wasn't loading in an old version or something. I suggest checking your PoB is up to date.

As for the twitch clip, that purple man icon is vaal clarity but I am not currently using it, the PoB represents the current set up that I am using this league, and this is constantly subject to change as there is a lot of flexibility to adapt to different content that I am encountering for the first time on this build.

I currently don't have a vaal haste so that is not in the current set up (SSF things).

I currently am not using a desecrate totem for bosses and its working fine without it.

I do plan on getting one for when I get to shaper this league though.

The righteous fire is very good for a burst of damage when it is needed, against bosses, syndicate memebers, delve encounters and so on.

Understand that it's an ongoing project and changing from day to day with what I am currently using compared to what I have done in the past, there will be guide updates but only when I am satisfied that I have had a true breakthrough in gem and item setup that benefits the majority of encounters in the current game.
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
"
Carkolmak wrote:
Hi, i'm very new player and i don't understand 1 thing in this build guide. Why there is 2x desecrate?

The totem one is only needed on very end game bosses, t16 guardians, shaper, elder, uber Izaro and so on.

So don't worry too much about that until you get to very endgame. Until then the self cast when corpses are needed is all you need to worry about, and with incinerate doing a fair bit of killing by itself you don't need to self cast desecrate very often at all.
Do you think the shroud of the lightless can be an alternative for loreweave? It has the ele pen as a support and an extra abyss jewel slot + max life from all the jewels we use.
I love the build so far. I had some struggles with getting the dex for the VD.
Any tips I can get to get the build better?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShaitanV/characters
"
cl_gibcount wrote:

You should be able to just import my character into PoB from the import menu. Account name is "cl_gibcount"

Thanks a lot. I played Cellstorm's variant before and it was fun. Will give your version a shot now :)
How's the damage compared to OP's build? Any subjective feeling?
"
m02ph3u5 wrote:
"
cl_gibcount wrote:

Thanks a lot. I played Cellstorm's variant before and it was fun. Will give your version a shot now :)

if u r interested in his variation, maybe u find some useful extra information in this link
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2210964
its a similiar basic principle i allways wanted to try but never came to do yet.
since i dont know both builds myself i cant compare, just giving extra information

sry cell if you dont like links to other builds here i can remove it obviously if thats the case
Hi, im playing your build and is being really fun, but i have some questions: how do you use haste if theres no mana enough? herald and warlord already use like 65% of mana. And also how do you sustain RF? it depletes my hp more quickly than i get it back.

Also if you could tell me what to improve that would be sweet.

"
Dulk4 wrote:
Hi, im playing your build and is being really fun, but i have some questions: how do you use haste if theres no mana enough? herald and warlord already use like 65% of mana. And also how do you sustain RF? it depletes my hp more quickly than i get it back.

Also if you could tell me what to improve that would be sweet.

You only use the vaal versions of Haste, for a short duration speed boost. Also only use Vaal Righteous Fire for a short duration dps boost.
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
"
m02ph3u5 wrote:
"
cl_gibcount wrote:

if u r interested in his variation, maybe u find some useful extra information in this link
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2210964
its a similiar basic principle i allways wanted to try but never came to do yet.
since i dont know both builds myself i cant compare, just giving extra information

sry cell if you dont like links to other builds here i can remove it obviously if thats the case

I don't mind the links at all, sharing good information is what I'm all about! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info