[3.7] Chunky Chargrill Chieftain - Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead - [2x Demigod winning build]

Hey I leveled this to 38 now and used Clarity before to not have mana problems. Now that I can equip all gems listed here I switched to Warlord's Mark and can't really contain the mana anymore. Am I doin something wrong? Any tips?
If you have linked your Warlord's to Blasphemy (and have it active) you should be fine. Maybe your dmg is too low yet - it'll get better in later lvls then.
Hi, really excited to try this build as league starter for Betrayal.

One question, is the build viable for end game bossing (uber elder, w/e the end boss for league mechanic)? with proper gearing that is.

Really appreciate it!
"
DatZwiebel wrote:
Hey I leveled this to 38 now and used Clarity before to not have mana problems. Now that I can equip all gems listed here I switched to Warlord's Mark and can't really contain the mana anymore. Am I doin something wrong? Any tips?

As pointed out already, make sure you link warlords mark to the blasphemy support gem and then switch it on. At that point you should easily sustain mana.

"
PsychoPedia wrote:
Hi, really excited to try this build as league starter for Betrayal.

One question, is the build viable for end game bossing (uber elder, w/e the end boss for league mechanic)? with proper gearing that is.

Really appreciate it!

This build can kill shaper with the BV version, with the VD version and I'm currently working on a new version yet to be revealed (I want to test it out first to not waste anyone's time).

As for uber elder, I have never tried with this build, the numbers in PoB look reasonable but not great compared to other uber elder killing builds. So I will err on the side of caution and say it's probably not going to get that particular job done. However, with the correct gear then it could work, it's just a gear level that I don't want to include in a build that is designed as a SSF league starter.
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
Last edited by Cellstorm on Dec 20, 2018, 5:51:44 AM
Love the build. Was easily one of the smoothest to level with but it's absolutely unforgiving if you find yourself in a position where your gear isn't up to snuff when it comes to the Syndicate. Since this build doesn't encompass any one form of defense you'll get absolutely dropped from full to dead in one shot if you're not careful. Incinerate feels great but it does require you to get up close and that's where you're the most vulnerable.

Once I get actually good gear, get the third ascension and more life I'm sure it'll smooth itself out like any other build but boy you got to respect the Syndicate until then.
"
m02ph3u5 wrote:
"
Cellstorm wrote:

I don't mind the links at all, sharing good information is what I'm all about! :D

You rock!

"
cl_gibcount wrote:

I've never died because of it, since all those ignites = shitloads of healing, but it's still annoying when it happens. Just have to avoid dashing directly into the middle of 50 mobs.

Thanks for the extra intel. Belly would be 1,2k life less... I wonder how much more damage a 6l provides. A 150/5% 6l chest would still have like 1k less hp I guess. Kinda hard to tell from PoB. Can we have double elder + veiled crafte +1/aoe mod on a helmet?

Yes you can have double elder (conc effect + immolate) AND horror (30% more elemental) AND still have a free prefix to craft the master +1 AoE gems mod.

That would be a pretty GG helmet and would blow any general 6l away in terms of damage.

If you check trade there are a couple helmets like that up but they're rightfully 30ex+ in cost.
So a week after my last post I ditched the Devouring Diadem for a good rare helm. After tweaking things here and there and because I am stubborn and wanted to keep my Aspect of the Cat in the build I grabbed the 'Shaper' node just north of the Scion health wheel for the extra mana and life regen.

"
Messerschmitt wrote:
Love the build. Was easily one of the smoothest to level with but it's absolutely unforgiving if you find yourself in a position where your gear isn't up to snuff when it comes to the Syndicate. Since this build doesn't encompass any one form of defense you'll get absolutely dropped from full to dead in one shot if you're not careful. ....snip...

I looked at your build and I noticed that you are over-maxed on all resistance but you have no chaos resist. I think some chaos dmg is being used by the enemies in the syndicate fights, especially the fortification fights. I have my chaos res into the positive and I can kite all of the encounters without too much worry.

If I am mistaken I would like to be corrected.

Hi. Cgz for this really nice build. One question: i dropped a     Chernobog's Pillar, Ebony Tower Shield. It really helps with life pool, Fire res, armour and give me a lot of dps. I tried to equip spirit shields with dmg to spell, fire dmg, AS, etc but my dps on sheet are allways lower than Chernobog's. As a new player, I'm wondering if I'm missing something.
Thank you
I'm fairly new to the game, it was one of those on and off again relationships and now we're pretty much married! Either way, I love this build but i'm really confused on what direction I should be going for progression? Any chance somebody could look at my current gear and give me an idea? I mainly have been doing T1 Maps..and just now focusing on the Trials. :D I'm also looking to improve my chaos resist as it's pretty much non existent!

If this isn't the proper place I apologize! So i'll drop some feedback as well!

The build is awesome! Being new to the game it makes it easier to explore content while not having to worry about a proper gear setup. So having all your DPS coming from the gems is pretty rad. My biggest complaint about the build was I felt like a glass cannon in the syndicate encounters, but that was prior to the nerf. Now I just burn(Literally) right through them. I dropped the Spell totem myself as I feel i'm able to do enough ST damage without it, again this is early content. I'm looking to try the BV combo for those tougher bosses! Vaal RF is pretty amazing, and currently i'm always running with it.
this build is good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info