Community Q&A with Chris

Are you gonna do something with link fusing ?
I mean some recipe for 100% 5links (smth like 150-200 orbs of fusing) and same for 6l with more fusing orbs required.

Thanks.
Path of Exile > Diablo II > TorchLight 2 > Diablo I > Hello Kitty Online > Diablo III
Will the new skill gems added weekly be added to the quest reward list or drop only?
Every man's conscience is vile and depraved. You can not rely on it to be your guide when it's you who must keep it satisfied.
Not sure if this was asked already but I have been wanting to ask this forever. I see that there are sinks for pretty much everything in this game except for gems.

Main question: Has GGG ever considered a gem sink of some sort?
Secondary question: Does GGG plan on adding more recipes in general?

I have 1 of every gem in the game and at this point I pass up every gem I see if it isn't quality. I think it would be awesome if you could take 5 gems to vendor and get a random new gem. Or something along the lines as take 5 of the same gem and creates a low quality one, and if one is already quality it adds a set range to it, would be cool.

Thanks for being active with us Chris!!
Are you guys going to improve the Pets in the shop?

I feel like a lot of them are very lackluster, or too small... A lot of times they just blend with the environment...
IGN - Imgur
Melee:
You say you will add new melee aoe skill, do you thinking about add melee aoe support gem later, like lmp or chain for ranged so you can do aoe from single target melee skill?

Races
How feedback about rewards changes your plans about season 2 rewards?

Store:
When we can expect first big sale?)
You will sale different armor models? Something like Piety's guards armor.
ign: Bikvin
Last edited by triada13 on Mar 4, 2013, 1:12:46 AM
Three questions:

Could you folks make fireballs move just a little faster?

Do you ever worry about the guys who want easier ways to get more loot drops (like multiboxing or /players) just wanting to pad their stashes with stuff to sell for cash on some third party site?

Without going into any detail as to how, are you working on security measures to prevent that mass-farmed crap from messing up the balance of the game?

Thanks much.
Are there any plans for more abilities that slow enemies besides Temporal Chains and Frost damage? For example, a tar patch power, or "Slow Targets" support gem (would love to combine that with Fire Trap).
Do you plan to add a question in the FAQ section regarding whether or not people are allowed to monetize their YouTube video? Since there maybe people who wish to do Path of Exile videos, but have monetization with Adsense, and not through a gaming network. Which could turn them away from posting path of exile videos, because they do not wish to risk there Adsense account. So maybe posting in the FAQ section kind of like how they did it with Terraria, and Minecraft on whether or not you will allow them to monetize Path of Exile videos for a easy to find reference.

Thank you for your time.
Are there any plans to add item affixes than can only spawn on rare items? Or even some that can only spawn on magic items (which can then be upgraded into a rare. Making the only way to gain that affix on a rare item, crafting it).
Take a deep breath and begin reading the rest.

Will there be any workshop for the community to help assist and submit in game skins, models, textures, etc? To help lighten the load of work and support for funds to GGG

A good example is what steam currently do for DOTA2 workshop.

Thanks,
Suggestions
>Alt 'Entrance' & 'Quest NPC'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/subtledoorANDquest.png
>Alt 'Character Panel'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/Stats.png

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info