Community Q&A with Chris

1. What are future plans with guilds?

2. What is the future of pvp ( guild castle/caves with upgradeable defenses ).

3. Are you going to introduce new item types IE pants or one handed crossbows, throwing weapons such as shurikens, javelins, axe's, body parts off of monsters, 10 rings :D we have 10 figures, and wrist jewelry.

4. When will paid leagues be implemented and how will you work them so there is not 1,000 of them leaving default and hardcore to be a lot smaller population.

5. Can we have a "test" league where we start off at mac level, build and theory craft a end game character but only be able to test it on a few maps then have those character be wiped once a week.

6. In the future will we see some sort of advanced passive tree separate from the normal passive tree. As example the ability to shape shift into different creatures that give different bonuses. Or will there be a new character types for shape shifting.

7. When can we duel shield wield! ( I know this has been discussed in beta but there should be a new main hand shield type weapon for this to work. )

8. Will there be some sort of trading bazaar in a new city or area for people to setup in game shops to sell items for a fixed price.

9. Will we get a slider option for particle effects to lessen them.

10. GGG staff related questions, how much sleep do you folks get a week with keeping us so up to date on all the info in the game!?

11. If the staff were to pick a monsters in the game who's persona's would match up with which monsters.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Last edited by Nithryok on Mar 9, 2013, 6:57:44 PM
Hi Chris, you said you like the idea of a league within a league, which is now happening with the melee only smash-ers in the one week race.
Have you thought about how you could implement these kind of secondary goals within future races?

I'm thinking along the lines of separate awards for secondary goals like:
1 finishing a race with the highest amount of unspent skill points
2 Clearing act 1 and 2 with the fewest kills

This way players can come up with drastically different strategies to try and win these secondary goals.
For my first suggestion it might be the best strategy to spend 2 skill points and then progress as fast as you can and 5 minutes before the end you try to clear the fetid quest to get your respec points.
1) When will players be able to see itemlevel automatically displayed, without typing a command?

2) Progress in lengthy quest dungeons and Maps is lost whenever the realm is restarted - what sort of checkpoint or savestate options are being examined to allow players to resume at the point where they were forced to stop by the outage?
Are you still planning on answering these questions?
Need free guild/clan hosting?
Check us out at http://Es-Gamers.com
Is there an equal chance to roll a 1-6 socket using a jeweller?

Is there an equal chance to roll a 1-6 linked using a fusing?

It would help the community a lot if you told us!

"
MassAsster wrote:

I hate bringing it back up, but I feel it might need to be.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
"
Zalm wrote:
"
MassAsster wrote:

I hate bringing it back up, but I feel it might need to be.

I have personally been waiting with baited breath for answers as well. Although everyone knows Chris is probably MacGyvering servers out of thin air to keep the game playable. (Thank you! :D)
My questions are more basic then most I've seen.

1. Can we get an option to buy multiple orbs/scrolls at once from vendors? When I need to convert all my Scrolls of Wisdom to Portal. Then buy lots of Orbs of Alteration and trade them up it will take a lot of time and unnecessary clicking. At the moment it goes one piece at a time when I'd want to do several dozens or even more.

2. Can we have some form of search function at the top of each stash tab? Especially concerning tabs full of skill gems it becomes really useful to find the gems you need fairly quickly.

Other then that I'm really pleased with PoE. Having fun and hoping that melee chars will get some more love in the future :)
I believe Chris should lock this thread for a bit to let himself and others catch up to it and stop questions from being repeated due to lack of answers. Do you agree or do you agree? (:
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
^ I agree. was wondering when we might see some answers as well.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info