[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Jadran wrote:
Any idea how this build fares in Delve, how deep it can go comfortably?
I don't see Delve mentioned in the OP, also can't find an easy way to use the forum search option for this thread only.

I'm at ~280 and still alive most of the week. Someone who can actually multitask might be able to take it reliably to 400-600, although this may change, especially if you pick up the block-more corrupted keystone, or tree provides big gains in life nodes, speed and AOE tagging for LGOH, etc.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
http://poeskilltree.com/?v=3.7.0

this is the 3.7 tree if you wanna take a look.

for this build nothing change
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:

Molten shell will be super good

LE: using self-cast or CWDT?
Build Guides and Beginner Tips YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/NavandisGaming
Last edited by Navandis on Jun 5, 2019, 8:25:25 AM
Uh oh, Molten Strike seems seriously nerfed in 3.7 :(
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:

the nerf isnt for all ...

the nerf is only for ancestral call on bosses that cant trigger if we dont hit enemy with melee attack

for me is a nerf cuz i always use ancestral on bosses
There are also numerical nerfs to the damage itself.
But a buff to melee range, interesting.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
There are also numerical nerfs to the damage itself.
But a buff to melee range, interesting.

nerf only on %of the damage but give us also flat fire damage:

Now adds 2 to 3 fire damage to attacks at gem level 1, up to 75 to 113 at gem level 20.

and 20% less projectiles damage at lvl20
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:

the nerf isnt for all ...

the nerf is only for ancestral call on bosses that cant trigger if we dont hit enemy with melee attack

for me is a nerf cuz i always use ancestral on bosses

Also a nerf for delve, because you may not be able to reach a valid target enemy from where you're at in a side tunnel to proc LGOH while flaring/running, although this is a low-grade use of the AOE on the ground
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
[/quote]
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
http://poeskilltree.com/?v=3.7.0

this is the 3.7 tree if you wanna take a look.

for this build nothing change

The tree is blank, please resubmit.
Just a quick heads-up:

--It will cost 1 extra point to build out to life/mana leech and Vitality Void - this cluster moved to a small circle just north of the old spot, and was replaced by a cluster that grants altogether +48% incr sword dmg, +48% incr sword ailment dmg, 6% atkspeed and +5% aoe (if you have real solid gains on hit and leech from other sources, this is a juicy option);

--Pathing out to Solidity changed - the 12% armour is no longer there, replaced instead by 5% ele res; the 25% shield defences was moved from Solidity to the small block node proximal to it - if you are banking on armour you'll need to spend an extra point to pick up the small +14% arm/3% ele node northwest of that 5% ele

--The small cluster of dual wield atk damage + speed and the 1H cluster right next to it have been merged to a catch-all for any wep type, saving dual builds 3 points;

--Blade Master notable got a nerf (25% -> 20% incr phys for swords) and a compensating (?) +1 to melee range

Going to go ahead and respec using as close to the 3.6 tree as possible, but will also be looking sharp at the things which might just fill in the crater in dps from the ball nerf.

Edit: POB isn't updated yet so I can't be sure, but the small cluster of sword damage where leech used to be, might be a better use of 3 points IF and only IF you can get a flask, wep, or armour mod that says "leech >0.4% of your dmg as mana"

The sad fact is, these nodes don't work while you're out there leveling with your claws. Unless you're lucky enough to get an early twin claw drop, you'll struggle with mana. You'll also want everything that's not nailed down, to be linked to Blood Magic so it takes pressure off - not only your travel skill, but also consider guard skills that you activate yourself.

Adrenaline will make you outstrip your mana production without careful attention. You really want at this point, to have shaper-level mana gain on hit, a decent corrupt, or a leech flask. :P
Last edited by crunkatog on Jun 9, 2019, 1:19:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info